ADVERTISEMENT

What will we be ranked?

We are about 30th in country right now, though I sense a run coming from this team, based on who we play, where we play, how we are playing and our health.

• Haha
Reactions: Blueheart32
2 seed in the NIT at the moment, trending downward...

lj4Yds4.png

It's really really sad to watch.

I live in NC and so many of my friends are asking me "what's going on with Kentucky? -Didn't they get a couple top 10 kids coming in along with Oscar?- Are they all hurt?"

IncredibleShamefulFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

My friends ask me what it's like rooting on a Kentucky program that has become "ordinary". Ouch. My only barb is, I guess it feels like Im rooting for Xavier or Cincinnati(most of my friends are fans of those schools).

We lost to the number 9 team at home whom we were favored over. I'm guessing somewhere in the mid 40's. Thoughts?
At this point ... does anyone really care? I don't care if they even make the tournament b/c nothing matters as long as Calipari is here. Making the tournament is just inviting more embarrassment with a bad loss. Cal is a dead end and has the Program on life-support, if not already dead. The program is a laughingstock. Calipari crushes the confidence of players to the point that Oscar had the tell Cal to lay-off. At that point, you know there's no hope. The man is not well but sure as hell is paid well. Thank you, Mitch ... not really.

Last edited:
At this point ... does anyone really care? I don't care if they even make the tournament b/c nothing matters as long as Calipari is here. Making the tournament is just inviting more embarrassment with a bad loss. Cal is a dead end and has the Program on life-support, if not already dead. The program is a laughingstock. Calipari crushes the confidence of players to the point the Oscar had the tell Cal to lay-off. At that point, you know there's no hope. The man is not well but sure as hell is paid well. Thank you, Mitch ... not really.
Because not making the NCAA tournament is less embarrassing than losing in the tournament? Calipari has messed with the logic wiring in your brain.

Because not making the NCAA tournament is less embarrassing than losing in the tournament? Calipari has messed with the logic wiring in your brain.
Calipari has no effect on me, at all, in that regard. The condition we now find this program is so embarrassing and disheartening that "making" the tournament or worrying about "ranking" is ridiculous. Whatever pressure is greatest that will serve to run his ass out of Lexington sooner is all I really care about. I think that not making the tournament will keep the heat on nicely and when next year's class falls flat on its face, you will understand as the entire class declares for the draft at seasons end and Cal then tucks tail and runs fully exposing him for the fraud that he is.

How can UConn who has lost 6 of their last 8 games still be ranked in both polls? I mean Auburn lost 2 in a row and dropped 10 spots.
They have blowout wins over Alabama, Iowa State and Florida. Not sure what else they have done to deserve their spot.

Anyone saying Kansas could go on an 11 game losing streak shouldn't be telling others to "get real".
If we could have beaten Kanas they very well could have lost eleven games in a row based on their schedule. They had lost three in a row before they beat us and now they could lose the next seven games with only the win over Kentucky stopping them from losing eleven in a row.

They have blowout wins over Alabama, Iowa State and Florida. Not sure what else they have done to deserve their spot.
The Alabama win was pretty early and Florida is a 9 loss team so that isn't a big win. The jury is still out about Iowa St because despite being ranked 13th they have also lost 4 of their last 6 including blowing a 23 point lead last night to a 12-10 Texas Tech team so they are not exactly setting the world on fire either. How long can a win over Bama keep them in the top 25?

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT