ADVERTISEMENT

What we’re going to do to Puke this year...

HICATFAN

All-SEC
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Kailua, Hawaii
this...

giphy.gif

That’s right pretty boys going to get a beard slap!!!

Oh, oh....and I got more ....

:joy:

AlohaCat

Reactions: Fox2monk
wait, i thought that was when you slapped the beard off a guy. either way, I want no part of it.

Hope so, especially since I will be there, but I think it will be a good game. They have a lot of talent. I think the Cats prevail by 9 pts.

Reactions: HICATFAN
Are you getting a lot of rain? Looks like Maui got its share this time, too.

Yes....it rained all night....hard in Kailua ....isolated flooding on areas of Oahu....

Still, not that bad at this time....we're waiting to see if the tail of the tropical storm comes around or if it goes out to sea....

AlohaCat

84d4467e-2306-4c88-8b3f-d3278c2ed1e6.jpeg

Huck in the background....Wojo the imitator that he is.....

When the CATS get hold of Puke this year....no amount of floor slapping is going to help....

CRUSH PUKE !!!

:joy:

AlohaCat

Yes....it rained all night....hard in Kailua ....isolated flooding on areas of Oahu....

Still, not that bad at this time....we're waiting to see if the tail of the tropical storm comes around or if it goes out to sea....

AlohaCat

I looked at the National Hurricane Center website and it looks like the worst may be past you. Hopefully. Stay safe.

So what happens to this message board if Duke wins and November?

Worse yet, what if Duke wins it all next spring? It could happen. I

I'm leaving room for that second option so I don't end up jumping off a bridge or something.

Does seem people here got a little too excited from our exhibition games.

But KJ had great defense against RJ. I'm going to assume that Keldon makes it very difficult for either Cam or RJ to "go off" on us and keeps one of them in check.

Is the rest of the team good enough to score on us at will, and more importantly, have their own answers for us on offense? Essentially, I don't think Duke can afford to have Cam OR RJ have a so-so night against us. Both of these guys need to put up 20+ and have an efficient night. We'll gobble up any miss.

Last edited:
Reactions: HICATFAN
ADVERTISEMENT