ADVERTISEMENT

What time do you think the scrimmage will start?

Wait about an hour after start if you’re trying to miss the women.

Honestly I could live with the cheerleaders and men’s basketball going first and finishing off with the women

the scrimmage will be around 8:30 Eastern, 7:30 Central because they only play like 20-30 minutes and its at the end of the program.

I was gonna be a complete azz and say 10:30 so you'd miss it but I guess I can forego being a deek for one day.

Wait about an hour after start if you’re trying to miss the women.

Honestly I could live with the cheerleaders and men’s basketball going first and finishing off with the women

The problem is, if they did that, the place would empty right after the guys practice, and the ladies would be in front of an almost empty arena. Looks pretty bad for recruiting, and women's recruiting needs all the help it can get.

The cloggers might be more enjoyable than anything else going on besides the men’s team

The problem is, if they did that, the place would empty right after the guys practice, and the ladies would be in front of an almost empty arena. Looks pretty bad for recruiting, and women's recruiting needs all the help it can get.
The women will be much improved this season. They also will have much more depth, the 2 Freshmen Green and Howard can really play. Still need more size up front, but they will be athletic and can shoot !

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT