ADVERTISEMENT

What team would you most like to see us destroy?

FurdTerguson

Sophomore
Jan 9, 2009
Consider that we have already beaten the hell out of UNC, U of L, Kansas, UCLA, Tennessee, LSU, Notre Dame, and Auburn at least once in the last 25 years.

Duke?
UConn?
Or would you like to blow out one of the others again?

Indiana - Just to put off playing them for another 10 years.
Louisville - Because this should happen yearly
Duke - We just owe them a beat down
Gonzaga - Just to prove we are still Kentucky

Reactions: westerncat
Always KU. Eff KU. Eff Self.

Duke without K is not near as fun anymore. The demon is dead and all the bad juju went with him. I still don’t like them but I don’t wish to destroy the fabric of their existence anymore.

UofSmell of course. L’s down forever and ever. Amen.

And EweTee. Always EweTee. And Barnes can kiss it too. I don’t care for him and have NO clue how he and Cal are buddies. They seem like completely different people.

UNC is still on the list but with Davis there it’s kinda like Duke. Roy took all the old ba juju with him. I still want to beat them by a thousand, but Davis is likable and his guys play hard and seemingly clean. We will see.

Auburn. I don’t like Pearl and his cocky ass attitude. All that arrogant crowing this year and they ended up about like us. With a big fat pile of NOTHING.

NCAA Runner UP
UT/Duke
KU/Auburn/UNC
UL (might move up if they sign Wagner)
UCLA/Indiana
Zags
Arizona
Wisconsin
Everybody else

Just as important and maybe more so than beating these teams is not losing to them.

UofL is already a mess so that's like picking on a 2 year old. Kansas? Nah, not much fun IMO.
Curb stomping Duke in the NCAAT? YES! The Duke suckers would have to address that in some way. Grind Duke into the dirt then dig them up and toss their dust into a sewer. UofL is already in a sewer and no one pays attention to them anymore.

In looking back, we really have laid an ass whooping on everyone but Duke and UConn. We beat UNC by 29 last year. We beat U of L by 34 under Sutton, 30 under Tubby and I think Cal killed them a few years ago. We beat Kansas by 32 and UCLA by 39 in 2015. Pitino destroyed Tennessee 101-40 and LSU 86-40 (halftime). He also won at Notre Dame by almost 40. We beat Auburn by 30 a month before their only Final Four. Tubby beat IU 81-40.

We've only been demolished once by LSU, once by Duke and a couple of times by Vanderbilt, who we have creamed a bunch of times.

Always KU. Eff KU. Eff Self.

Duke without K is not near as fun anymore. The demon is dead and all the bad juju went with him. I still don’t like them but I don’t wish to destroy the fabric of their existence anymore.

UofSmell of course. L’s down forever and ever. Amen.

And EweTee. Always EweTee. And Barnes can kiss it too. I don’t care for him and have NO clue how he and Cal are buddies. They seem like completely different people.

UNC is still on the list but with Davis there it’s kinda like Duke. Roy took all the old ba juju with him. I still want to beat them by a thousand, but Davis is likable and his guys play hard and seemingly clean. We will see.

Auburn. I don’t like Pearl and his cocky ass attitude. All that arrogant crowing this year and they ended up about like us. With a big fat pile of NOTHING.
150-95

Consider that we have already beaten the hell out of UNC, U of L, Kansas, UCLA, Tennessee, LSU, Notre Dame, and Auburn at least once in the last 25 years.

Duke?
UConn?
Or would you like to blow out one of the others again?
All of them for $500 Alex.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT