ADVERTISEMENT

What message is God sending with this? ..

2021.07.14-04.44-lifezette-60ef145cea3d8.jpg

George Floyd mural was struck by lightning too. I'm not making a commentary just pointing it out.

Don't worry, OP, God still loves you -- it was just Beavis f#cking around with fire again...

NVdIPl4l.jpg

VictoriousThornyDowitcher-size_restricted.gif
That part of the episode suked, but them in the Escape Room was funny as hell. Looking forward to sum more episodes soon.

OP is a moron. God is clearly telling us that the current administration is electric and not to be f'd with. I even spoke with God tonight and he said "Get on board with Biden or burn in hell." So go burn in hell, OP. You no prophecy understanding SOB.

The Biden Zealots have certainly reaped what they sowed thus far during his term. I am moderate and did not like Trump (he was not presidential and a megalomaniac IMO), but the Biden administration from a pure policy standpoint has been a disaster of epic proportions. Here is to praying in 2024 we do not get Grumpier Old Men the sequel as I have seen that already and do not need to see that garbage again.

I hope the Trump witch hunt does enough to mean he cannot run...think he is the only Republican that God's candidate Weekend at Bernie's could beat in 2024 just because so many people and forces hate Trump so much.

Nice post. You’re right - humans don’t think too highly of themselves and think they can control everything…

if we’d just wear masks and get vaxxed, covid would be gone!

if we just go to EVs we can stop and control climate change!

if you do not believe climate activists treat that as their religion, I am afraid you are the dumb one. Your lack of reasoning and objectivity seems a bit lacking…AP: Lightning strike offers climate warning! Totally reasonable…OP - batshit crazy….how about: both are silly?

Last edited:
Nice post. You’re right - humans don’t think too highly of themselves and think they can control everything…

if we’d just wear masks and get vaxxed, covid would be gone!

if we just go to EVs we can stop and control climate change!

if you do not believe climate activists treat that as their religion, I am afraid you are the dumb one. Your lack of reasoning and objectivity seems a bit lacking…AP: Lightning strike offers climate warning! Totally reasonable…OP - batshit crazy….how about: both are silly?
I’m agreeing with you…just didn’t take the time to type it all out. Relax your anus! Peace

Reactions: CatsFanGG24
white-house-lightning_hpMain_20220805-150832_1x1_992.jpg

With the white house being probably the ultimate symbol of America. GOD is saying very loudly. That he is very, very angry with what's going on in America.
I don't believe in God, but I'll play along. If God is sending a message, it's gotta be...

A - A PSA to remind people not to take shelter under a tree during a thunderstorm. Kind of dramatic of him to kill 3 out of the 4 people who were standing under the tree though.

B - God had it in for all of those people, but couldn't finish the job, as the 4th one is still in the hospital.

C - God was trying to show the person who didn't die how much he loves them by sparing their life.

While we're at it, what message was God sending western Kentucky last December when he unleashed his fury on them in the form of devastating tornados and severe thunderstorms? What message was God sending eastern Kentucky a few weeks ago when he washed parts of it away and murdered over 30 people?

For that matter, what message was God sending when he had an impaired driver traveling at 59 in a 35 blow past a school bus that was stopped with the lights flashing and STOP arms extended and hit a 10 year old girl so hard that it knocked her out of her shoes and backpack? Did he need a fresh 10 year old soul? Was he punishing the girl because she was having impure thoughts about some boy or (Heaven forbid) girl? Was he punishing her mom and little brother as they looked on in horror as she was hit? Maybe the little brother forgot to say his prayers the night before, or maybe he swiped an extra cookie when mom wasn't looking. Maybe mom snuck and smoked a cigarette after she promised she'd quit. What was the message for the bus driver, the other kids on the bus and the other motorists who will probably have a lifetime of nightmares from that day? I suppose the possibilities are endless for those messages.

The answer, of course, is that there is no message. Horrific shit happens to good and bad people every day, just like good shit happens to good and bad people every day. Shit just happens.

Reactions: GeraldV
I believe in God/Creator. With that said, If God/Creator is angry with America, it will come with something more powerful than a random lightning bolt that nature created.

white-house-lightning_hpMain_20220805-150832_1x1_992.jpg

With the white house being probably the ultimate symbol of America. GOD is saying very loudly. That he is very, very angry with what's going on in America.
Zeus was pissed about something. I can totally spin that around and say God hit America with COVID for following a false prophet and idolatry of said false prophet. Kinda like when Graham said AIDS was God punishing homosexuality.

Reactions: GeraldV
ADVERTISEMENT