ADVERTISEMENT

What message is God sending with this? ..

TopCatCal

Senior
Dec 10, 2012
white-house-lightning_hpMain_20220805-150832_1x1_992.jpg

With the white house being probably the ultimate symbol of America. GOD is saying very loudly. That he is very, very angry with what's going on in America.

With the white house being probably the ultimate symbol of America. GOD is saying very loudly. That he is very, very angry with what's going on in America.

Three people dead after lightning strike Thursday near White House

So God wantonly killed three three innocent people to make a statement about politics? Or is she just a really, really bad shot?

But then again, she did send a global pandemic after America elected Trump, so maybe you're on to something. Truly, she works in mysterious ways.

Don't go out during thunderstorms?

By the way, about 100 years ago I had a great uncle killed by lightning while sitting near a window inside of a house.

Amazing capturing this photo. But we come up empty when a jet flies through the pentagon...

If God is angry and wanted to send a message he would've taken out the previous idiot in the White House.

This is just as silly as every weather event or natural disaster occurring in current times is caused by Global warming and human caused...just the opposite side of the crazy.

While I generally agree with this premise, I’ve never heard anyone say at a visitation/funeral “I’m sorry for the loss of your loved one. It’s all a part of climate change’s plan. Climate change works in mysterious ways. Trust in climate change.”

• Haha
Reactions: JDHoss
While I generally agree with this premise, I’ve never heard anyone say at a visitation/funeral “I’m sorry for the loss of your loved one. It’s all a part of climate change’s plan. Climate change works in mysterious ways. Trust in climate change.”
Nope - but they do think humans control everything and with a few different decisions and snaps of the finger, we can control the climate through policy.

So you may think Church religion is wacky - but climate change activists treat it as religion as well.

Just when you thought conservative, evangelical christian nationalists couldn’t possibly think up anything crazier, someone comes though with a new level of crazy.

Thanks!
I wish I had bet that you would be the first guy to respond. If you dislike religion so much, why not just move on to the next thread?

If God is angry and wanted to send a message he would've taken out the previous idiot in the White House.
It's a stupid premise in the first place, and I know I'm going to regret this, but he allowed scores of worse Presidents to live there unscathed. I mean, even if you don't like Trump (and it is a safe bet you don't) he isn't even in the Top 10 list of the worst, when it comes to folks that have held that job. I know the hate is strong, but sooner or later objectivity has to return. He's not the messiah that his diehards think he was, nor was he the massive failure that his opponents like to make him out to be.

Even setting results aside, and you just base it on some generally accepted morality, again, he's still not Top 10

The only people that actually believe that are completely ignorant about the history of that office and the men that have held it. Either through willful ignorance or apathy.

Last edited:
I wish I had bet that you would be the first guy to respond. If you dislike religion so much, why not just move on to the next thread?

Because I have a hard time passing up stupidity without commenting.

OP thinks that Zeus is a Republican that hates the current US presidential administration, so he tried to hit the White House with one of his 8 million daily lightning strikes. But he missed and killed three innocent bystanders. That’s a whole bunch of stupidity. Believe it or not, religious people are capable of stupidity. As are atheists. And next time stupidity appears, religious or not, I’ll point it out and laugh at it.

It's a stupid premise in the first place, and I know I'm going to regret this, but he allowed scores of worse Presidents to live there unscathed. I mean, even if you don't like Trump (and it is a safe bet you don't) he isn't even in the Top 10 list of the worst, when it comes to folks that have held that job. I know the hate is strong, but sooner or later objectivity has to return. He's not the messiah that his diehards think he was, nor was he the massive failure that his opponents like to make him out to be.

Even setting results aside, and you just base it on some generally accepted morality, again, he's still not Top 10

The only people that actually believe that are completely ignorant about the history of that office and the men that have held it. Either through willful ignorance or apathy.
Man your attitude is classic IT guy. Hard to imagine a personality match a job better than you. And I don’t mean this in a bad way at all.

OP is a moron. God is clearly telling us that the current administration is electric and not to be f'd with. I even spoke with God tonight and he said "Get on board with Biden or burn in hell." So go burn in hell, OP. You no prophecy understanding SOB.

ADVERTISEMENT