ADVERTISEMENT

What is success for a UK coach?

I can't decide which is funnier. You actually believing I have multiple accounts when I've only ever had one. Its hilarious that I have dug that damn deep in your brain that you see me everywhere. Or if its more hysterical that you think I give a damn if you think I have 10 million accounts. You are better than a flat earther and UFO nut rolled into one.

The funniest part though is that I know you will post crap without any verifiable information. The fraud here is plain as day. People are laughing at you. You should never lie to the one person that knows the truth.
Go ahead. Post the "truth". Do it. You need to look irony or have someone do it for you.
Go ahead. I dare you. I DARE YOU. Go ahead. Post this "truth" you think you know. Go ahead. Do it.

I can't decide which is funnier. You actually believing I have multiple accounts when I've only ever had one. Its hilarious that I have dug that damn deep in your brain that you see me everywhere. Or if its more hysterical that you think I give a damn if you think I have 10 million accounts. You are better than a flat earther and UFO nut rolled into one.

The funniest part though is that I know you will post crap without any verifiable information. The fraud here is plain as day. People are laughing at you. You should never lie to the one person that knows the truth.
You can't decide a lot of things. Like which account to post under. You're like a mouse that a cat plays with concerning me. It's amusing to watch you try and come up with something to say.
Everybody on here know's you have multiple accounts. people only engage, (myself included) because it's fun to mess ith you and get you all riled up and watch you try to be clever and come up with some sort of retort, which you are awful at btw.
You're a toy we all like to play with from time to time to break up the day. Nothing more.

Huh? Wrong again. Do you not understand what a coach's job description is? That's what this is about.
Who's job is harder, Saban's or Cal's? It’s not close.

It originally was, then you or maybe someone brought up how it’s harder to win championships in football and that’s the current subject.

Also, college football players have to stay 3 years in college and that is another advantage. They don’t have to recruit 60 players every year.

Before you say something about the players Cal is recruiting leave after a year, he’s now trying to recruit 2-3 year players with a mix of transfers that are veterans. Then you all say he’s fell off. 😂 You can’t make this 💩 up!!

It originally was, then you or maybe someone brought up how it’s harder to win championships in football and that’s the current subject.

Also, college football players have to stay 3 years in college and that is another advantage. They don’t have to recruit 60 players every year.

Before you say something about the players Cal is recruiting leave after a year, he’s now trying to recruit 2-3 year players with a mix of transfers that are veterans. Then you all say he’s fell off. 😂 You can’t make this 💩 up!!
You don't think the coach just shows up 10 minutes before the game and coaches a ready made team, do you? You have to know that 99% of the work is done on the recruiting trail and in the practice facility, right?

Yes, managing a basketball GAME, is much different than managing the program, but you can't have one without the other.

I never said Saban has to "sign 60 players every year", I said he has to "manage them". However, at any one time, he and his staff probably ARE recruiting 60 players. They have to recruit 3 years down the road.

Yeah cool, Cal appears to be changing things, but Barnhart didn’t give him his $9 million dollar deal and lifetime contract for what he's doing right this second. Cal has not lived up to his end of the deal since the contract was signed, Nick Saban easily has.

Saban and Calipari are being paid for the full scope of their job descriptions. That’s what this is about, you can't win titles without recruiting, practice, communication and overall management of the program.

Saban >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Calipari

Reactions: KyFaninNC
You don't think the coach just shows up 10 minutes before the game and coaches a ready made team, do you? You have to know that 99% of the work is done on the recruiting trail and in the practice facility, right?

Yes, managing a basketball GAME, is much different than managing the program, but you can't have one without the other.

I never said Saban has to "sign 60 players every year", I said he has to "manage them". However, at any one time, he and his staff probably ARE recruiting 60 players. They have to recruit 3 years down the road.

Yeah cool, Cal appears to be changing things, but Barnhart didn’t give him his $9 million dollar deal and lifetime contract for what he's doing right this second. Cal has not lived up to his end of the deal since the contract was signed, Nick Saban easily has.

Saban and Calipari are being paid for the full scope of their job descriptions. That’s what this is about, you can't win titles without recruiting, practice, communication and overall management of the program.

Saban is a better football coach than Cal, I agree! Btw, I don’t read but a few lines of your misinformation. 👋

You can't decide a lot of things. Like which account to post under. You're like a mouse that a cat plays with concerning me. It's amusing to watch you try and come up with something to say.
Everybody on here know's you have multiple accounts. people only engage, (myself included) because it's fun to mess ith you and get you all riled up and watch you try to be clever and come up with some sort of retort, which you are awful at btw.
You're a toy we all like to play with from time to time to break up the day. Nothing more.
I only have one account. You so funny. Your first name isn’t Bevis is it?

This guy sees me behind every post he doesn’t agree with. What a sad sack.

Sorry, but no. You keep spewing the same garbage. Different sports. Different set of issues entirely. Now you are frantic because your pathetic analogy blew up in your face.

Using your characterization of Saben as a coaching deity then he is >>>>>>>than every coach alive today so again your blather fails in the limit. Just more and more bogus Jeffy.

Reactions: BigBlueFan19

You prove them wrong and so do I, so the only thing they can come up with is that we are the same person. 😂

Sorry, but no. You keep spewing the same garbage. Different sports. Different set of issues entirely. Now you are frantic because your pathetic analogy blew up in your face.

Using your characterization of Saben as a coaching deity then he is >>>>>>>than every coach alive today so again your blather fails in the limit. Just more and more bogus Jeffy.
So, you're complaining because I keep saying the same things?

Well that's interesting, a couple days ago, I was moving the goalposts, according to you, but now you're saying I keep saying the same things.

Can you make up your mind already?

You should read everything I post, maybe… .maybe you'll learn something.

The only thing I would learn is to be unintelligent about every single subject you discuss. You’re wrong yet again, Jeffery. After I make you look ridiculous a few more times you will learn.

You are a liar. Nobody likes your posts except you on your other account.

So, you're complaining because I keep saying the same things?

Well that's interesting, a couple days ago, I was moving the goalposts, according to you, but now you're saying I keep saying the same things.

Can you make up your mind
@BigBlueFan19: "I have a small penis and you have a small penis… .WE BOTH HAVE SMALL PENISES, YAYYYYY"

You’re both wrong as f*ck too.

Calm down Jeffery, no need to use curse words! 😂

It’s not necessary to tell everyone anything about your manhood.

Also, you’re still wrong and you throwing a tantrum doesn’t get your way on here like it does with your mommy.

Calm down Jeffery, no need to use curse words! 😂

It’s not necessary to tell everyone anything about your manhood.

Also, you’re still wrong and you throwing a tantrum doesn’t get your way on here like it does with your mommy.
Bye Ellen.

Another lie....why are you asking my name...I thought you knew the truth about me....you can't even jeep up with all your lies....😆😆😆😆

You prove them wrong and so do I, so the only thing they can come up with is that we are the same person. 😂
It happens. I don’t think they realize they add another person that has proof positive they are devoid of integrity. I’ve only ever posted under one name for well over a decade now. At this point I just shrug and let them act stupid and in turn they add to the list of people that know they lack integrity. Like the one that referenced shooting fish in a barrel. Really not a good analogy since he was the one with fins. Never smart to lie to the one that knows the truth.

Reactions: BigBlueFan19
I knew you two were the same person....😆😆😆

You're so putiful
Who else am I? Where else do you see me? Name some accounts so we expose more people to what sort of person you really are. Never lie to the one person that knows the truth.

Who else am I? Where else do you see me? Name some accounts so we expose more people to what sort of person you really are. Never lie to the one person that knows the truth.
Dont use the word truth in your drivel. It cheapens the word.

Reactions: Cawood86
Really, you see me around every corner. That’s so funny. Doesn’t know who Bevis is. Funny thing is, he’s trying to cover his own falsehood by accusing others.
All I have to do is let you post....every post by you is a lie....Every single one.

Don't have to do anything.....you do it every time you post. The saddest most pitiful poster on this site.

God bless your soul....God help this person....Lord have mercy on them.....Please help them

All I have to do is let you post....every post by you is a lie....Every single one.

Don't have to do anything.....you do it every time you post. The saddest most pitiful poster on this site.

You’re welcome for the spelling class I gave you earlier. You can now spell pitiful like a big boy!

Insightful and well thought out as usual. I'm putting you on ignore, but I will give you the last word before I do, after that, I'm done.
It's pointless with you and you do nothing but sling mud and corrupt this board with meaningless nothing posts.
So respond or don't, but that's it for me either way.

ADVERTISEMENT