ADVERTISEMENT

What Is Something Other Posters Would Find Interesting About You

I am a consultant for KISS and Universal Music. I am considered the worlds leading authority on KISS vinyl and memorabilia, and have a startup called The Rockologists that creates artist authorized collectibles and autographed memorabilia. My current project, a limited autographed pressing of Ace Frehley's Origins vol I sold out in 5 minutes. Sold over 4 LPs every second.
I saw KISS just once and the opening act was Bob Seger.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
My daughter who is only 12 is one o the best under 16 year old golfer here in Taiwan. Best score so far is 65 on a 5000 yard course, and 78 on a 6700 yard course.

By the way, she wants to play for UK in 2025. She's a proud member of the BBN.

I'm married to the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. My daughter finished top 15 in the Miss Teen Kentucky State Fair Pageant last year, and was Miss Teen Crittenden County. My brother is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu world champion. Me? I'm a movie lover, and I thoroughly enjoy landscaping. Nothing special about this guy.

Last edited:
Well, let's see.

My family founded Four Rose's Bourbon. I'm related to two of the founding Board of Directors at Keeneland. One of them is my grandfather.

Devoted father and husband. Only real hobby right now is martial arts. Too busy for much else.
What martial art?

I am a consultant for KISS and Universal Music. I am considered the worlds leading authority on KISS vinyl and memorabilia, and have a startup called The Rockologists that creates artist authorized collectibles and autographed memorabilia. My current project, a limited autographed pressing of Ace Frehley's Origins vol I sold out in 5 minutes. Sold over 4 LPs every second.
I LOVED them growing up. Still in my alltime favorite bands. I begged my mom to take me to see them in concert when I was in the 5th grade. It was the Dynasty tour at Rupp. Best time of my young life! Also saw them on their first farewell tour.

Reactions: Cat06 and awf
Huge brawl broke out during our state championship game when I was a sophomore. Long story short, I just came out of the game and sat on the bench, the other team was in-bounding the ball right in front of our bench. The dude taking the ball out kept stepping backwards on my teammates feet that was sitting right next to me. He pushed him off and the dude just turned around and started throwing haymakers at me because he thought I was the one who pushed him away. Benches cleared and a huge fight broke out, fans ran onto the court, it was madness. After the game, he said that someone grabbed his junk and that's why he went crazy. Video showed he was lying. I'll try to find the video and post it.

I'm huge.
Small-gesture.jpg

Yeah, I suppose so. It just sort of sucks, because in truth the internet is SUCH a good way to communicate with people you don't know face to face, and a good chance to chat with people from other places/backgrounds.

And Morg, here is thing. This is a thread about "what don't you know." Everyone is having fun with it. Pretty easy to say "Holy crap, I have a huge and awesome collection of guns. Lemme tell you about them, and share some pictures, and tell some stories."

But you immediately, like in sentence two, started going after people:

"From those evil AR15's or "assault rifles" as a know nothing lib would call them"

Okay, already taking shots.

"Give me liberty or give me death."

A bit combative for a "What do other folks now know about you?" thread.

Then we get this, from someone else...

"Man, I hear those AR 15's are especially deadly if they are black. Just looking at a picture of one will make your average liberal's head explode."

And then this...

"The black ones are the most deadly for sure. And to think, I've got some black ones with a collapsible stock too. They move in deadly fashion up and Down. The bayonet lug on the end of the muzzle break is terrifying. The flash hider at the end can kill with one look. "

Just all sarcastic and kind of douchey for no reason. Nobody was saying anything about guns or gun ownership or ANYTHING. Nobody. But just aggressive shot after aggressive shot.

And then, when I dared say "I think both sides are understandable" and "The 2nd Amendment was limited by the time it was written" and "the anger of some gun owners is strange to me," and even bring up a common issue (that many non-gun owners rail against semi-automatics, not knowing what they are talking about) you started attacking, with your "you don't grasp the shortcomings of gun law" and " You aren't fooling anyone" and "Apologist is what you are." and "You're an amateur and you know it." and "I'm sure you're agaisnt AR15's, AK's, anything that shoots kinda quick and goes bang, limited capacity on mags etc. I would almost guarantee it. Your types are notoriously bad at gun issues and pretend to be part of the community." and then that bizarre rant about Karl Marx and ivory towers...

You know literally nothing about me but what I've said. As I said; I enjoy shooting, I own guns, my two closest friends are MASSIVE gun collectors (one has far more weapons than you, I would bet... he is rather wealthy and spends all his money on guns and cars), I literally helped build a gun range, and yes, I am already scheming with my father in law for what gun to get on Christmas. That's it. I never said I was a "professional," I never said I am a full bore NRA supporter... I never said any of the things you were getting angry at me for. All of your bizarre attacks are exactly that; bizarre attacks with no basis in reality, where you just made up all this stuff about who you think I am, with no basis in reality and in fact in opposition to everything I've said.

I just don't get it. You've always seemed like a SUPER aggressive sort of guy on here, so maybe that is just your style. But it sucks, it makes everything into a fight, makes people defensive, and makes any sort of discussion just impossible.

And do you have any experience with the Rhino?
He’s a tool, likely looney tunes, and compensating for lots of things. You don’t have to be borderline insane like him to be in favor of guns. A person can both support gun ownership and legislation that prevents senseless violence. Trying to have a realistic dialogue with him is a nonstarter.

Kiss - my first concert in the 5th grade , Huntington WV , in December . The Michael Stanley band opened up . I was the coolest 5th grader in the county , had cool parents that let a little guy go see them Satan worshippers ( LOL) Still love the Kiss reality and think Sophie is the coolest , smartest chick on TV . Entire show was hilarious .

I havent said anything about myself . I own a pharmacy , manage it , do 90% of my own accounting , went to school at Samford U . Store does 2.8 to 3 mil a year in sales . Building a log home . Have 2 small patches of vitilego on my face , cant really tell it much in winter but in summer when I get dark you can . Don Gullett bought land off my bro and is his next door neighbor . Rode a flight with Randy Travis the week he got arrested and still had a shiner on his eye ( you tube the arrest video for some of the best comedy ever seen ) Visit Cozumel so often I nearly bought a place there last year . I bought a car for a teen that needed it . I've had 3-4 different people live in my ( former) pool house , all young people with various issues . My dad was a bad ass , dug the entire basement of the house I grew up in , a full basement , with a pic , shovel , and wheelbarrow . My wife is a saint . LOL

Reactions: awf
I'm an attorney. I had a case that was featured on 60 Minutes. Before I shaved my beard I was often mistaken for Chuck Norris. People have kidded me for years about this to which I respond, "It is Chuck Norris who is trying to look like me." Lots of stories associated with "Chuck."

I'm married to the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. My daughter finished top 15 in the Miss Teen Kentucky State Fair Pageant last year, and was Miss Teen Crittenden County. My brother is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu world champion. Me? I'm a movie lover, and I thoroughly enjoy landscaping. Nothing special about this guy.
Lucky guy.

Reactions: MbergCat
I can't stand Gene. My favorite part of selling all of my KISS stuff was that is was money changing hands over KISS memorabilia and Gene didn't get a penny of it.

I worked as a pilot for Comair when Comair 5191 went down in Lexington. I now fly a 767 for Amazon, DHL, and Uncle Sam. I'm a volunteer for the safety team for current airline and have wanted to be involved in safety ever since 5191 to help try and prevent that from ever happening again.

I can't stand Gene. My favorite part of selling all of my KISS stuff was that is was money changing hands over KISS memorabilia and Gene didn't get a penny of it.

Sure he did. When you bought it

I am not sure he and I would ever hang out as friends for many reasons.

Reactions: Poetax
Me? Married for 41+ years, 1 daughter and 10 grandchildren. I am a master carpenter, retired at 50, play 5-string banjo, guitar, keyboards and just about anything with strings. I garden and have canned almost 1500 jars of veggies, relishes, sauces, pickles and jelly in the last 2 years. I have a commercial cotton candy machine and the neighborhood children are crazy about me. I don't hate UL, but I do relish the trouble that they are in.......

So you have one daughter who's had 10 children? That's something you don't see everyday.

I'm an RN with a BS in Accounting. Been a Big Blue Fan most all my life. One degree from Western Kentucky and one through UK. I root for the Toppers when they're not playing UK. When I had my appendix out (a long time ago) I shared a room with a man named Dan Hall. Said the Joe B was his uncle. Been married to the same woman for almost 48 years. Don't know how she puts up with me. Thinking of retiring sometime within the next year.

Aloha

BBUK couldn’t respond so he asked me to...BBUK wanted to let you know that wats interesting/unique about him is that he has....sorry....I just can’t write it, you’ll have to wait for BB to respond...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

AlohaCat

@BBUK @Cindog28 @FrankUnderwood

Hi C,
Yuse a low to the ground Dog... Here, I got something for you...

MNyvr4.gif

Now I will respond; (I love busting Ole Hi C in the chops with a nice Hawaiian punch now and again...)

I was born a poor black child. i thought I was black until I got my driver's license....

giphy.gif

"seen everything, done everything, that's how I know people are rotten. I've seen 'em all. " (Find out where that statement came from and you get a gold star!)

And here's one for C-Dog for teaching that idgit to fish!!!

200.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: awf and Cindog28
I worked as a pilot for Comair when Comair 5191 went down in Lexington. I now fly a 767 for Amazon, DHL, and Uncle Sam. I'm a volunteer for the safety team for current airline and have wanted to be involved in safety ever since 5191 to help try and prevent that from ever happening again.

My aunt was in the concourse waiting to catch a flight at Bluegrass when that happened. Scared the poopy out of her; and us, as we thought for a little bit that it was her flight. I live very close to the airport and saw the smoke. Scary stuff for sure.

I'm an attorney. I had a case that was featured on 60 Minutes. Before I shaved my beard I was often mistaken for Chuck Norris. People have kidded me for years about this to which I respond, "It is Chuck Norris who is trying to look like me." Lots of stories associated with "Chuck."
I've met Chuck Norris, and Sir, you are no Chuck Norris.

My aunt was in the concourse waiting to catch a flight at Bluegrass when that happened. Scared the poopy out of her; and us, as we thought for a little bit that it was her flight. I live very close to the airport and saw the smoke. Scary stuff for sure.

I would've been nervous to. Some of the Comair people still go down to the memorial every year and pay their respects.

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
OK....BB....this is what I was going to report ... per your approval and instructions:

BB Has:

webbed-toes.jpg

AND

4134643760_b6868b8dbe.jpg

There it is BB.....its out now....you've been "outted"....

bahahahaha

[roll]:joy:[roll]

AlohaCat

@BBUK
@Cindog28

So you have one daughter who's had 10 children? That's something you don't see everyday.
Yes, the crazy part is they planned on every one.....that is other than the extra at the end.....she had twins.....The oldest just graduated from college and the youngest two start school in the fall. There are a lot of big families in the military........cheap place to raise kids. She said forever that she was going to have a big family.....found someone who wanted the same and BAM!

Reactions: Bobcat94
ADVERTISEMENT