ADVERTISEMENT

What Is Something Other Posters Would Find Interesting About You

I know of a little pond up past here that was a great little bass hole. The last time I was there was 30 years ago.

Yes sir - when I was a kid we used to pick blackberries right around here. Would take them home and mom would make blackberry cobbler.

It was a different world back then - it's also been over 30 years ago for me.

Reactions: UKrazycat2 and awf
I collect and paint little tiny toy soldiers, and have hundreds of thousands of them, and an entire room dedicated to showing them (and a variety of military antiques) off.

I swear, it is not as nerdy as it sounds.

I have a question...

How in the world do you dust all these? lol

Dude got jealous because my thread is better and bumped this. Don't let it happen. Post in my current one we've got a guy over there who was shot like 9 times and free giveaways. The "this board is too slow" thread.

I like to collect things that I feel someday will be worth something more than they are now.
Have a really nice collection of UK stuff; stuff from the 50's to now; stuff that is no longer available to buy.

UK collection large enough that I had to film it for my insurance agent.
Got over 100 whiskey bottles in my collection; most are UK; have 3 Pappy bottles, 10, 15 and 20 year.
Got a really nice Pappy decanter that is UK.

My favorite thing to collect are my guns. Have 4 safes and 115 firearms. Got enough ammo to last thru the zombie attack if it comes.

Retired after 35 years and started my own company. Built my company up nicely. Have 6 guys working with me. Spend too much time around UL but all is not perfect!

Best of all is my family. Been married to the same woman for almost 40 years. Have two great "boomerang" girls and several grandkids.
Life is good!

I enjoy riding pigs. No bacon joke please. I own a pig race track. The pigs are greased up and their jockeys are drunk patrons. Wining will get you $50 dollars worth of drinks. The pigs get all the slop they can eat. I think this could turn into something more popular than the derby. I’m thinking about replacing the drunk patrons with drunk monkeys. What do you think?

Reactions: awf
I enjoy riding pigs. No bacon joke please. I own a pig race track. The pigs are greased up and their jockeys are drunk patrons. Wining will get you $50 dollars worth of drinks. The pigs get all the slop they can eat. I think this could turn into something more popular than the derby. I’m thinking about replacing the drunk patrons with drunk monkeys. What do you think?

Sounds like a U6 recruiting party to me.

I enjoy long walks on the beach
I can make my ears move
Umm is one of my favorite posters
Matt jones and I work in the sameness business as one of my jobs. Not the same company but same business

Photo of a selfie she sent me after a nap . . . I definitely overachieved. :)
Nicole.png

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Welp i grew up in lexington, ky just off of campus.. Been married and divorced, lol i guess there isn't anything that interesting about me.

I had a nice breeding pain of African Grey's when we lived in So.CA. Had a Timneh for years and years as well as Yellow Naped, old bird rescue and other conures, etc. Right now I only have on bird, a Meyer's Parrot which we have had for 24 years. Ever have any breathing conditions due to your birds?
Kind of a late reply.....no breathing issues. I always used open, wire fronted lofts and aviaries.......

Well, let's see.

My family founded Four Rose's Bourbon. I'm related to two of the founding Board of Directors at Keeneland. One of them is my grandfather.

Devoted father and husband. Only real hobby right now is martial arts. Too busy for much else.

Well, let's see.

My family founded Four Rose's Bourbon. I'm related to two of the founding Board of Directors at Keeneland. One of them is my grandfather.

Devoted father and husband. Only real hobby right now is martial arts. Too busy for much else.

You're a good man, Ole Poop

Reactions: Ky_Bred_Cat
I have won multiple World Series of Poker bracelets and have made more money with my hobby than my career.

Was born in Jenkins kentucky very poor, was raise by the government, like lot from that town. My father told me to get out if I was every going to make anything, so join the army. While in the army trained in all kinds of maintenance, working on trucks you name it I work on it. Thanks to the army , when I got out I had lots of skills, now I make 6figure income for my family.it.

Last edited:
I've had 3 hole in ones but I've been playing golf a long time so maybe that isn't too impressive.(but for a 16 handicapper that isn't too bad)

I am a consultant for KISS and Universal Music. I am considered the worlds leading authority on KISS vinyl and memorabilia, and have a startup called The Rockologists that creates artist authorized collectibles and autographed memorabilia. My current project, a limited autographed pressing of Ace Frehley's Origins vol I sold out in 5 minutes. Sold over 4 LPs every second.

Reactions: ManitouDan
Mine i guess is people say i look much younger than my age. When i was in HS i was called baby face. :( But now when i go to HS reunion the last time i walked in the door and said i must be in the wrong place because there is nothing but old people here. I'm 72 and people guess my age in the 50's. :)

I gave my son a kidney 3 years ago. Adopted him from Guatemala at 6 months old and matched him almost perfectly for a kidney at 12 years old. Kept me out about 4 months playing hoops. Had never went more than a week without playing somewhere. Hardest thing I've ever done but most rewarding. He's 15 now and doing great so far.

Was born in Jenkins kentucky very poor, was raise by the government, like lot from that town. My father told me to get out if I was every going to make anything, so join the army. While in the army trained in all kinds of maintenance, working on trucks you name it I work on it. Thanks to the army , when I got out I had lots of skills, now I make 6figure income for my family.it.
I live just below Jenkins at Letcher, Ky.

Reactions: mrbud
ADVERTISEMENT