ADVERTISEMENT

What is Epps' Status?

Johnfarrel

Senior
Oct 9, 2001
Epps' injury was projected to keep him out about 6 weeks. I thought with Bowden playing QB Epps would be back for the Arkansas game. Does anyone know if he is still injured?

The question is can he catch a football now. If he can't then let him play and go on. If he can then let him play the rest of the games.

I don't think he's as good as the guys we're currently playing. I don't think he sees the field , redshirt or not .

I don't think he's as good as the guys we're currently playing. I don't think he sees the field , redshirt or not .
But him being out has caused Demarcus Harris to have to play some. He really needs a RS to add muscle. I think Harris has played in two or three games so I bet the plan is to limit he and epps to 4 games a piece to preserve RS's.

Reactions: yoshukai
Unless Epps can get deep better than Ali....I'd just RS him (or let him play in the 4 game window that keeps RS).

- When we have Sawyer Smith at QB...Bowden will be the main WR target.
- Our best threat IMO at WR is Wagner and we need to get him 4-5 balls a game regardless with his crazy size
- It boils down to Epps giving us a better 3rd WR option that Ali...which I've not seen that to be the case in 3 years.

Unless Epps can get deep better than Ali....I'd just RS him (or let him play in the 4 game window that keeps RS).

- When we have Sawyer Smith at QB...Bowden will be the main WR target.
- Our best threat IMO at WR is Wagner and we need to get him 4-5 balls a game regardless with his crazy size
- It boils down to Epps giving us a better 3rd WR option that Ali...which I've not seen that to be the case in 3 years.
Agreed, would add Upshaw as a preferred target at TE.

ADVERTISEMENT