ADVERTISEMENT

What is Cal’s Plan?

Mhmm and when was the last time UK was anywhere close to being in a final four, or even relevant?
Bam and crew were 1 shot from winning a title. 19 team was playing as good as anyone. Top 5 team and 2 seed last year. Ended badly but very relevant.

Bam and crew were 1 shot from winning a title. 19 team was playing as good as anyone. Top 5 team and 2 seed last year. Ended badly but very relevant.
No, I think you mean mediocre at best. We are not the gold standard anymore if you think all of this is ok.

if he knew this, UK might have a couple more NCAA titles, but remember he doesn't watch game film of the opponent
Wonder if Nick Saban uses that same method to get his teams ready......I doubt it
That’s the sad part, No might about it, we would have minimally 3 titles during his tenure here if he had any clue on how to actually scheme and make adjustments during the course of the game. The amount of talent that existed on the 2010 and 2015 teams that he didn’t finish the deal with is unfathomable. This board would roast any other coach in the country that didn’t win it all with either of those rosters.

Nobody knows because Cal is being silent. Inappropriately silent.

We just had two of the most disappointing seasons of CAL'S career, and his prize recruit has bolted without logging a minute of playing time, and he has nothing to say.
Why would he say anything? So you could get on here and pick it apart? I know you honestly believe your opinion is important but the coaching staff owes you nothing

Serious question.

If 9 wins wasn’t humiliating enough….

If not winning the SEC wasn’t humiliating enough…

If getting beaten by #15 seed St. Peter’s with the NPOY wasn’t humiliating enough…

If the Shaedon Sharpe debacle wasn’t humiliating enough…

If losing Jai Lucas to Duke wasn’t humiliating enough…

If your former Asst. Coach rebuilding our biggest rival (and potentially pulling Wagner) isn’t humiliating enough …

WHAT IS?

because by the looks of things — we are going to be good, but not elite in the Fall. And, it sure seems Cal is CONTENT to roll with who we have.

Duke not only pulled Lucas from Cal, they now have their pick of prized recruits.

While THEIR ‘23 class is basically DONE - we have ONE recruit: Reed Sheppard.

UL appears to be in the drivers seat for Cal’s “ace in the hole” DJ Wagner …

and yet — we STILL don’t have an assistant coach hired to replace Lucas yet…

I’m SO CONFUSED by Cal’s “plan” … because right now … it DOES NOT seem like he has one.

Curious your thoughts, @ralphdaltonfan …?
Whine, bitch, complain. You negative fans make me sick. You are an embarrassment to the BBN. You don’t deserve to be a Kentucky fan.

Dunkin Donuts morning coffee line. Breakfast at Wheeler's Pharmacy. Walk the dogs. Hit the elliptical. Bowl of whipped cream from Golden Corral.

Off to practice.
Yeah right. If you think that’s the jest of his job, you don’t have a clue.

Yeah right. If you think that’s the jest of his job, you don’t have a clue.
vMuUWqu.gif

This is usually the type of game plan he has during games.
86111df8-7801-4dca-bd5e-75c5e3ceed2e_text.gif

Let’s let him answer for himself
I'm saying he needs to coach college basketball like he's paid to do. Also, not sure why you asked why it bothers me. I didn't say it did.

I was also making a semi joke that he's effectively ended generational poverty for his family, kids, their grandkids and probably at least one or two more generations.

Cal's last year, HAHAHA. yall said last year. 7 years with 61 5 million is clocked in and on the table, GUARANTEED.!! 7 years. If our 2 best shooting guards Tyty and Grady didn't go 3 for 19 we would of walked to the Final Four.

Cal's last year, HAHAHA. yall said last year. 7 years with 61 5 million is clocked in and on the table, GUARANTEED.!! 7 years. If our 2 best shooting guards Tyty and Grady didn't go 3 for 19 we would of walked to the Final Four.
IF.......what a big word.........IF ccc had any plays designed to get open shots, maybe they wouldn't have gone 3 for 19.......IF ccc had any clue how to attack a zone, maybe they would have beaten St Peters....IF ccc could make in game adjustments, they may have beaten St Peters........IF he hadn't let Toppin rot on the bench in the 2nd half because he FORGOT about him, they may have beaten St Peters.....IF I had the winning ticket I would win POWERBALL..............the problem is I don't have those numbers & ccc has NO CLUE

Sure thing sparky.....Cal couldn't beat a no name team nobody had heard of...go back to eating your boogers

Reactions: TM2013
Serious question.

If getting beaten by #15 seed St. Peter’s with the NPOY wasn’t humiliating enough…

If your former Asst. Coach rebuilding our biggest rival (and potentially pulling Wagner) isn’t humiliating enough …

WHAT IS?

because by the looks of things — we are going to be good, but not elite in the Fall. And, it sure seems Cal is CONTENT to roll with who we have.

Duke not only pulled Lucas from Cal, they now have their pick of prized recruits.

I’m SO CONFUSED by Cal’s “plan” … because right now … it DOES NOT seem like he has one.

Cal is making 9 mil a year on a lifetime contract....not one worry for him....the simp AD at UK is aw shucksing him everyday like school boy crush....why should Cal be concerned. Last 2 years made Tubby and BCG look good.

Reactions: TM2013
So, almosy 4 years since the Gold standard was relevant....keep gulping it down like a good boy...😆😆😆

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
It is...it's a winning record. K has owned Cal on and off the court and I have zero respect for K.
Very little difference and 13-11 with no NCAA tourney doesn't fly here. I imagine there were Duke fans pissed after last season also.

So, almosy 4 years since the Gold standard was relevant....keep gulping it down like a good boy...😆😆😆
WTF does a program being "relevant" mean? I would say we've been relevant every year since 2009.

Last season...we were top 5ish heading into the tourney and on the radar of everyone picking the FF. We shit the bed against a better than expected St Pete team. All of our players played poorly except Oscar...of course...we all saw it. It was a bitter end to an otherwise good season. I would say we were relevant last year.

Let's not jump off the cliff.

IF.......what a big word.........IF ccc had any plays designed to get open shots, maybe they wouldn't have gone 3 for 19.......IF ccc had any clue how to attack a zone, maybe they would have beaten St Peters....IF ccc could make in game adjustments, they may have beaten St Peters........IF he hadn't let Toppin rot on the bench in the 2nd half because he FORGOT about him, they may have beaten St Peters.....IF I had the winning ticket I would win POWERBALL..............the problem is I don't have those numbers & ccc has NO CLUE
Who is CCC? I don't know the terminology of the Begok Toll Group. Misery begets Misery. Enjoy your misery

Sure thing sparky.....Cal couldn't beat a no name team nobody had heard of...go back to eating your boogers
Is that the best you got? THATS PITIFUL!! I'm going out on my boat do a little fishing then I might get nine in. You ever meet Cawood? I have on numerous occasions. He was a great man. Too bad for us someone is using his name that's a total waste of crap in society. Stay in your Grandmother's basement!!

Serious question.

WHAT IS?

Cal's plan is to spend more time at home french-kissing his dogs and getting absolutely used and cucked by the handlers of elite recruits. It's apparently how he likes it. We had a great season last year, according to him. As UK fans, we just need to sit back and enjoy it!

ADVERTISEMENT