ADVERTISEMENT

What is Cal’s Plan?

WTF does a program being "relevant" mean? I would say we've been relevant every year since 2009.

Last season...we were top 5ish heading into the tourney and on the radar of everyone picking the FF. We shit the bed against a better than expected St Pete team. All of our players played poorly except Oscar...of course...we all saw it. It was a bitter end to an otherwise good season. I would say we were relevant last year.

Let's not jump off the cliff.
What does relevant mean? A new high on lowered standards from the Cal cult...🤣🤣😍

Is that the best you got? THATS PITIFUL!! I'm going out on my boat do a little fishing then I might get nine in. You ever meet Cawood? I have on numerous occasions. He was a great man. Too bad for us someone is using his name that's a total waste of crap in society. Stay in your Grandmother's basement!!
Ha ha...someone is triggered....it's ok sparky....it's almost lunchtime.....kool aid time

Very little difference and 13-11 with no NCAA tourney doesn't fly here. I imagine there were Duke fans pissed after last season also.
And what happened the next season? Coach K built an absolutely loaded roster and went to the Final Four. Meanwhile our coach isn't even trying to replace the guy that was supposed to "lead us next season."

Wonder if Nick Saban uses that same method to get his teams ready......I doubt it
This is a random side note but the thing that makes Saban great is he sees innovation of the game before his peers. He used to be a mainly hang your hat on Defense and kill them by pounding the rock coach and he saw that CFB was gearing more towards teams that can put up points in a hurry and hired lane kiffin which put Bama offense on the fast track that it is today.

on the other hand Cal has looked for innovation in absolutely 0 ways since the 90s. He resists change as seen in multiple ways but the number 1 way to plainly see it how he still plays 2 bigs at the same time and camps them in the post and clogs the lane offensively. It kills a lot of possessions for us.

Is that the best you got? THATS PITIFUL!! I'm going out on my boat do a little fishing then I might get nine in. You ever meet Cawood? I have on numerous occasions. He was a great man. Too bad for us someone is using his name that's a total waste of crap in society. Stay in your Grandmother's basement!!
Just gonna play nine? Leave the driver at home. I never played well with my driver in the bag unless I play 18.

if he knew this, UK might have a couple more NCAA titles, but remember he doesn't watch game film of the opponent
Wonder if Nick Saban uses that same method to get his teams ready......I doubt it

Saban's way overrated! plus that's football and doesn't apply to basketball anyway! Game film is overrated too! Who needs timeouts? 😂 /s

"and Def Leppard sucks!" LOL (a Joe Dirt quote)

That's impressive. I hit it around 290 and I'm 51 and self taught. Never had a lesson. Once I caught a cart path and ended up with 367 off the tee. But when I just use the 3 wood I shoot a better score.
Very good, hit over 250 your grand. I always love seeing the ball go flying in the air. Dad taught us when we were very little, I got my first set when I was 5. Ironically we did have lessons when we were about 13 and My brother was 11 from a no name at the time Dr Jim Suttie when he was head pro at Hopkinsville Country Club.

His plan is to drive to the bank and back to deposit checks. It's not as easy as it sounds. Driving is tricky when you're laughing that hard.
I thought that UK had direct deposit? Am I wrong about that? Seems archaic that they would give him a check that he has to drive to the bank. What were we talking about?

Reactions: Ed323232
I’m 62 , right handed with a bum left knee. A good drive for me is 160. But I keep it in play mostly. Hard to lose it when you can’t hit it too far. I still enjoy it though.
Backer Cutter. I love it. My dad turns 75 on Tuesday. He likes to play when the course is slow so he can 4 man scramble by himself. He gets holes in one and he loves it. He also raises 130 acres of dark tobacco too and he does all the smoking the backer work himself. I try to keep him out of there. It's just impossible.
Keep hitting away!!!

Reactions: Backer cutter
Backer Cutter. I love it. My dad turns 75 on Tuesday. He likes to play when the course is slow so he can 4 man scramble by himself. He gets holes in one and he loves it. He also raises 130 acres of dark tobacco too and he does all the smoking the backer work himself. I try to keep him out of there. It's just impossible.
Keep hitting away!!!
Gotta let em do their thing. My moms 90. No way I’m gonna tell her what to do lol,

Cal had a plan. It was to go undefeated. He got punched in the mouth by Wisconsin and since has had no plan. You know as Mike Tyson says

I thought that UK had direct deposit? Am I wrong about that? Seems archaic that they would give him a check that he has to drive to the bank. What were we talking about?
You have to admin if you got a check that big it would be fun to go deposit it personally.

Reactions: JC CATS
I have defended Cal for years, but now it appears he has a couple plans and has had them since he has been here..

1. Recruit top of the line players and get them to the NBA ASAP (which I don't have a problem with... IF WE ARE WINNING)

2. Bullshit the fans and treat us like we haven't watched a basketball game in our lives.

Reactions: UKNothinButNet
ADVERTISEMENT