ADVERTISEMENT

What Gators 13 point win over #2 Vols means for UK Sat night in Rupp

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
It means a win over them will be that much sweeter….that's what.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh
C-A-T-S
CATS
CATS
CATS!!!!

Reactions: oceanna
We really don't though. Win 5 of our remaining 9 games and we are guaranteed a spot. 20 win P5 teams always get bids.

Yep KY should be good at 20 wins but we only have 2 good wins and a losing record in Quad 2 games I think. We need to get one win out of our 3 tough road games @ KY, @ Bama and @ Arkansas or we will be left out most likely.

• Haha
Reactions: PreMadonna
Yep KY should be good at 20 wins but we only have 2 good wins and a losing record in Quad 2 games I think. We need to get one win out of our 3 tough road games @ KY, @ Bama and @ Arkansas or we will be left out most likely.
Lol, you really think we having a losing record in quad 2 games? So what's the record then? 😉

We do have a losing record in quad 1, but so do many teams that will make the tournament. Quality wins will help improve seeding, but 5 wins will get us in regardless. 20 win P5 teams get in, it's just a fact.

I'm going to give you a hint. We are 14 -1 in quad 2 - 4 games. And the loss came to a quad 4 team. We are actually undefeated in quad 2 and 3 games.

Lol, you really think we having a losing record in quad 2 games? So what's the record then? 😉

We do have a losing record in quad 1, but so do many teams that will make the tournament. Quality wins will help improve seeding, but 5 wins will get us in regardless. 20 win P5 teams get in, it's just a fact.

I am talking about the Gators.

Both teams need the win. But the UT game was probably bigger for UF, which is good for us to follow.

I think the much bigger factor is whether or not Wallace can play.

A lot of what OT does will be wiped out because of Castleton. They hold teams down in scoring so Reeves and Toppin both need real good games.

Gator Fans be like:

Floppy-Gator-2.gif

I think it says as much about Tennessee as it does about Florida.

Maybe that Tennessee win isn't all that great now, but that means Florida beating them at home isn't as great as we think, either.

Last year, he averaged 27 and 17 in the two games against Florida, or are you saying Castleton nearly matches him?
Not quite as many points or rebounds but saying a lot of what OT does with that Castleton will wipe out a lot of those points and rebounds with what he does unless we get him in early foul trouble.

Like to see Ugo get a shot at Castleton. Has Ugo improved battling in practice over the season?

Losing at home is ridiculous for a team that was thought pre-season to be a contender for a national title. But, OK, so was Kansas, But, South Carolina at home remains mind boggling.

If Cal plays Wheeler most of the minutes at PG then UK will have a hard fight on their hands this Sat.

But what does it mean for the win in Knoxville and February 18th?
It means Tennessee is capable of some horrendous offensive performances that make them susceptible to losing to average teams.

They are prime candidates to a 1st round upset in March.

Kentucky did nothing special in that game, Tennessee missed a million chippies around the rim that game, plain and simple.

Reactions: struggler
Like to see Ugo get a shot at Castleton. Has Ugo improved battling in practice over the season?
Castleton as a super senior would have a good day against our freshman, Ugo. Castleton has too much experience. Ugo would foul too much

It means Tennessee is capable of some horrendous offensive performances that make them susceptible to losing to average teams.

They are prime candidates to a 1st round upset in March.

Kentucky did nothing special in that game, Tennessee missed a million chippies around the rim that game, plain and simple.
Cats played decent defense at the three point line

Castleton as a super senior would have a good day against our freshman, Ugo. Castleton has too much experience. Ugo would foul too much
I'd still say Ugo might foul but so does Ware and Castleton is a hook shot mid range type shooter the same type that Ugo might get a few blocks. At least he would match the height. If Ugo has been practicing against Oscar where or when does that benefit show up?

I'd still say Ugo might foul but so does Ware and Castleton is a hook shot mid range type shooter the same type that Ugo might get a few blocks. At least he would match the height. If Ugo has been practicing against Oscar where or when does that benefit show up?
Worth trying.

ADVERTISEMENT