ADVERTISEMENT

What does the program need most?

Which of the following would you rather have going into next season?

• Transfer portal player addition

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • Improved OOC home schedule

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • New uniforms

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Reputable assistant coach

Votes: 26 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
yes good product..........., didn't win SEC regular season, bow out in 2nd game of SEC tourney & bow out to 15th seed in NCAA
yes sir really good product
all the while your hero begging people to attend the games
Don't forget that awesome win streak against Division Twelve teams.

• Haha
Reactions: blue woman
Right, part. Not the whole
You're arguing that the loss was less important than the wins/record during the season.

You realize you disagree with Cal on that one, right? He's always saying that March is all that matters. According to THE COACH, this season was a failure. He even admitted it when he said to blame him and not the players.

So where are you getting this idea that this was a good season?

You can cry all you want about the end but overall it was a good season.
making the final four would have made it a good year, not bowing out in the 1st round

I guess if you are playing the lottery, you consider winning getting 1 number correct
I think you would support your hero if he took your dog, wrecked your car & burned your house

this is how I know you are a troll...us UK fans have always been more entitled than any other...that's what being UK is all about...if you don't feel entitled, then you are not a fan...we don't take the shit that normal fans take
I’m a fan. But I’m entitled to nothing. You aren’t either.

What we need wasn't listed. We need defense. We averaged about 80 points a game this season but people are crying about the offense. We only had one guy that could guard his man straight up and that was Tyty pre injury. Post injury he couldn't either.

Cal is a defensive coach. I can't understand why he has a team full of guys that guard. Cal is anti zone. But this was a zone team.

So, what we need most is defensive players or a change in defensive strategy.

I think he means fans of lesser programs. Like UT basketball. Or Auburn. Or Villanova. Those fans aren't Kentucky caliber fans. They don't know their teams and the game like UK fans do and they don't have the expectations of a storied program like UK fans do.
Shouldn’t have to be explained.

Reactions: LowCountryCat
I think he means fans of lesser programs. Like UT basketball. Or Auburn. Or Villanova. Those fans aren't Kentucky caliber fans. They don't know their teams and the game like UK fans do and they don't have the expectations of a storied program like UK fans do.
I know.
One of the problems that I think we've gotten away from is there's no I in team.
I wish basketball was like the Major League baseball. 1a, 2a, 3a and then the hope of the Major League. In most cases you have to earn your way to the top.
I know there's the G league and overseas, but these are optional as opposed to mandatory for the ML.
I can't blame one and done on the players.
I'd take the money and run.
And I don't doubt that many feel they're entitled.
I miss the team days when you knew we had a legitimate chance to win.
I'm a true born and raised Kentuckian.
I've appreciated every championship but I consider each one a privilege not an entitlement.
I would not care if Cal leaves tomorrow, but unless we get a coach who knows how to get team blend of talent, more of the same is inevitable.
Sorry to ramble on.

Reactions: blue woman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT