ADVERTISEMENT

What does the program need most?

Which of the following would you rather have going into next season?

• Transfer portal player addition

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • Improved OOC home schedule

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • New uniforms

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Reputable assistant coach

Votes: 26 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, at least begok got the team to the ncaaT, and lost immediately. The year before 9-16 and NO tournament, not even a pathetic nit bid.

Yep--improvement from bottom of the barrel to drippings left after being poured out.

Back to back rotten to the core.

CHANGE required to make a ncaaT final four.

rr

Reactions: UKNothinButNet
I feel like we are just one impact type transfer from being complete. Baylor Schierman would have finished this team off with exactly the type of player we need. Would have easily made us the favorites to win it all. Not sure who else is out there at the moment who could do that.

yes good product..........., didn't win SEC regular season, bow out in 2nd game of SEC tourney & bow out to 15th seed in NCAA
yes sir really good product
all the while your hero begging people to attend the games
You can cry all you want about the end but overall it was a good season.

Overall increase in the depth of talent. The current head coach has done pretty damn well when he's had great talent. Since the quality of the top end of the talent has come down though he hasn't done a good job of raising the level of talent on the backend. JMO.

More checkerboards!
royal_blue_and_white_checkerboard_pattern_fabric-ree92451052794f17ba433c4d4c43def7_zl6uh_512.jpg

I picked transfer addition since ‘Dominant shot blocker’ was not listed.

I think ideally we’d have a pure PG behind Wheeler and let Cason focus on more of a combo role rather than having to slide over starting SG to relieve the PG. And the reason for that really is a hedge on a freshman PG not being able to produce early at point. If he’s an Eric Bledsoe, it’s a different situation. But also if we lose Wheeler then that forces Cason to starting PG with no reliever. Luckily we are three deep at SG so can handle in that case, but lack of PG depth is my biggest concern.

We need to show those helms trophies as nattys so we solidify our place at the top bc we are losing ground

Last edited:
From those options, have to go with new uniforms. “The University of John Calipari “, or UJC. Stop the confusion.

ADVERTISEMENT