ADVERTISEMENT

What do we say when UL blames the refs?

also louisville fouls the entire game and is coached by a pathological liar lunatic who always has an excuse or someone to blame

that's a big part of it

part of the ball was still inside the cylinder IMO. don't think people really understand the rule
What part of the ball was still in the cylinder on that replay. The ball was on a downward trajectory outside the rim win that tip in took place. That ball had zero chance of going back in on its own without some David Copperfield shit happening.

in the rule book it doesn't matter if it has a chance to go in, or is coming off

if any part of the ball is inside the cylinder, it's supposed to be a goal tend

ball was coming off and players usually get away with it, but 5-15% of the ball was still inside the cylinder

It's you're, not your. I don't correct grammar on here, but if you're going to insult my intelligence, don't get you're/your wrong in the very sentence in which you're insulting my intelligence.
You obviously have no intelligence so YOUR still an idiot

in

ball was coming off and players usually get away with it, but 5-15% of the ball was still inside the cylinder

maybe, ball was behind the rim in the still of that video though which means you can't really say definitively that any of it was over the rim.

i think there was probably at most 5% of it over the rim, but real time, that's some laser like precision vision by the referee

not getting the benefit of the doubt on that play was less egregious than a lot of the other first half calls though

If that had been Louisville out there yesterday and everything played out the exact same way, I would have laughed and told them they got a bad whistle. Me admitting that definitely won't change the outcome and might even make them feel worse.

The thing Louisville needs to realize is just because they have ACC on their uniforms and court doesn't mean a whole lot. As far as ACC basketball goes only two teams exist. Everyone pumps up the rest of the league to help prop those two teams up.

Sorry about the last part it doesn't really add to the conversation, I just wanted to say it.

We call them sore losers, and rightfully so. If we want to make fun of them when they do it, we can't do it ourselves. Yea, the refs sucked in the first half. They made some awful calls. Some of those awful calls went against UNC. We can nitpick the bad calls that went against us, but do we ever include the calls that went our way? If we get to blame the refs for this loss, do we ever get to credit the refs for why we win some games?
They do it every game. Huge difference.

ADVERTISEMENT