ADVERTISEMENT

What’s your USFL interest level?

Blue63Madison

All-American
May 21, 2002
Savannah, GA
I’m a football nut, so I will definitely give it a look at first. After that, it will just depend on the product. I’m sitting here watching last year’s UK/Georgia game on ESPNU right now, so that should tell you my viewing bar isn’t set very high. Honestly, I think I’m just trying to distance myself from our basketball season as quickly as I can.

How the hell do you live in Villa Hills and not follow the Bengals closely?
Right now, w/o the leaves, I can see the CIncy DT buildings from our back porch.

To answer, because I don't follow the NFL. Haven't for 15-20 years. It's all about money, not me. But those games I watched were the Bengals' playoff games. I mean I can be a fair weather fan when I try hard.

Now I'm all over UK football as I think you can tell. UK got me a education. What did the Bengals ever do for me?

Reactions: Samurai Cat
I would like to see the USFL succeed. How much of it will I watch, I don't know. I need to see what teams play and if they are inside or outside football teams...meaning, do they play indoors or outdoors. Right now, I have ZERO idea what teams make up this league but at some point, I'll figure it out.

I'll watch, but it will probably be a train wreck, like every other attempt at a professional spring league. Without backing from the NFL, these leagues are pretty much doomed. Football is a damn expensive sport to field a team in and hope to have a decent ROI.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Researched.
TJ Carter is on Michigan's roster
Austin McGinnis is kicking for the New Orleans Breakers

That's it.
Most rosters only show 12-13 offensive players. how do they expect to get by with that few players? how do you manage injuries like that?

Reactions: JasonRDunn
Researched.

That's it.
Most rosters only show 12-13 offensive players. how do they expect to get by with that few players? how do you manage injuries like that?
I'm guessing the rosters aren't complete yet.

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
Might watch if a former Cat is playing. Other than than, I have more interest in the English Premier league.

I'm guessing the rosters aren't complete yet.
Researched.

That's it.
They will fill out with guys who don’t get drafted or picked up from this years drafts class

I'll give it a shot. I'm not opposed to it. I enjoyed watching Arena Football when that was on NBC I think it was on the weekends.

But for me it's just about the seasons. Basketball season is over. It's not baseball season and I want baseball. When football season rolls around at the end of August, I will want football.

It's hard to make the switch to basketball from football. I follow the Cats of course during the early goings but I'm not in full basketball mode usually until SEC play starts.

ADVERTISEMENT