ADVERTISEMENT

What’s up with Coca Cola

Oldblueone

Sophomore
Jan 7, 2006
Coke’s just don’t taste the same anymore. Have they changed their formula again. Maybe they have some new blood that want to change things up. I hope I’m not losing my taste. My daughter was just diagnosed with COVID. Any Coke drinkers here?

giphy.gif

Coke’s just don’t taste the same anymore. Have they changed their formula again. Maybe they have some new blood that want to change things up. I hope I’m not losing my taste. My daughter was just diagnosed with COVID. Any Coke drinkers here?

Go to any Mexican restaurant, ask for a Mexican Coke (in the bottle) and if young, discover how real Coke tastes, with sugar instead of corn syrup. Coke made the switch in the US in 1984, Pepsi in 1986. Because sugar is the main crop in Mexico, they still use sugar there.

Mexican Pepsi’s are good, too.

Go to any Mexican restaurant, ask for a Mexican Coke (in the bottle) and if young, discover how real Coke tastes, with sugar instead of corn syrup. Coke made the switch in the US in 1984, Pepsi in 1986. Because sugar is the main crop in Mexico, they still use sugar there.

Mexican Pepsi’s are good, too.
Mexican coke. I’ll try it out.

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT