ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the deal with Auburn fans ?

Thanks for your additional questions:

Auburn has had a men’s basketball team for over 100 years.

Charles Barkley has noted AU as favorites among others I’m sure.

Lol what idiot goes to school on a Friday.

Perhaps you should go actually try to go to school on Fridays if that's your level of comprehension. I didnt ask you how long Auburn has had a team, if that's what you want you call it most years.

And I said a professional commentator. I should have specified someone other than Barkley. It's funny the only one you can name is Barkley whom coincidentally went to Auburn (in case you didn't know).

Done feeding the troll now, good day to you.

Reactions: kat57 and Fox2monk
Agreed you hang out on ours gtfo .

I have them all on ignore, but if that's "Jaba", he showed up saying "aw shucks" and preceeded to go passive agressive and then just plain aggressive/smart a$$ while playing the "who me?" card. Nothing worse than that kind of deadbeat.

I dont have time to name that many schools roster, but auburn WILL NOT be title favorites. Probably not even sec favorites

Really? What SEC teams do you think look better for next year?

Looks like Auburn is gonna have it's entire starting lineup back (plus a solid recruiting class) from a team that's currently 23-3 and first in the conference this year.

I think they're clearly looking like next year's SEC favorite right now.

I lived in montgomery for a few years during tuberville's tenure there. Barners are the most arrogant bunch of people that have never accomplished anything, personally or their university. I know people talk about bama fans being bad, but awbarn fans are worse because they think they're better than you. Bama fans think their program is better but they're generally better people. Screw them and their cellar dwelling basketball team. This soon will pass and they'll be back to the worst team year in and year out in the sec.

I lived in montgomery for a few years during tuberville's tenure there. Barners are the most arrogant bunch of people that have never accomplished anything, personally or their university. I know people talk about bama fans being bad, but awbarn fans are worse because they think they're better than you. Bama fans think their program is better but they're generally better people. Screw them and their cellar dwelling basketball team. This soon will pass and they'll be back to the worst team year in and year out in the sec.

Anybody >>>>> Bama fans

We literally have no idea what it’s like to win in basketball at a high level. Nobody knows how to react. The last time we were remotely relevant on the hard court I was a junior at AU - that was 18 years ago. There is a whole generation of fans that are clueless.

Imagine for a moment that UK football was about to win the SEC and head to a CFB playoff and you beat AU or Bama in Atlanta. Those are the emotions AU fans have right now, hillbilly or not.

Now, it would be easy for UK fans to say “we don’t care about football. We’re a basketball school.” The thing is that you don’t care.... until you do.
That's a horseshit stereotype. I'm sick of hearing the rest of the SEC shit on our football because, when compared to the rest of y'all, we look like a pitiful football team/fan base. We were 11th in the SEC but 28th in the ****ing country in attendance last year. We were also 16th in the country in biggest increase in attendance. South Carolina is the only other SEC school who saw their attendance go up. The other 12, yes including the Barn, saw theirs drop.

Kentucky would be like 4th in the Big 12, 3rd in the Pac 12, 5th in the Big 10, and 4th in the ACC. But we're 11th in the SEC. It's not us. It's the rest of y'all going apeshit for football and nothing else.

So yes, we are a basketball school because we care like hell about our basketball team because it's the ****ing best. But can the horseshit about us not caring about football. We put more asses in seats than many, many, many traditional football powerhouses when our team rarely gives us a reason to do so. Meanwhile schools like Auburn only have their fans show up when their team is actually good.

Looks like Auburn is gonna have it's entire starting lineup back (plus a solid recruiting class) from a team that's currently 23-3 and first in the conference this year.

IF, and a big IF everybody comes back and plus what we are adding, we will be the favorites in the sec again

Thanks for your question. I’m actually the smartest person you’ve ever interacted wIth on this board. That’s just science. Like the scIence of Auburn being a favorite to cut down the nets next year. Really has nothing to do with all time winning %. Sad some people can’t recongnize that.
You sir...mame...it... put on full display THE biggest weakness of your coach and your team THIS season much less next season (just dumb to predict next season... see this years Duke super team 2.0... 3.0 next season... these things rarely follow the script). At any rate thank you for validating why Pearl is perfect for AU and why AU is perfect for Pearl. Willful delusional arrogance... will be your downfall.

Arrogance leads to believing you will not be caught cheating as well... tick tock FBI on the clock.

He has it... you all have it... and he's feeding the beast while he can... playing you all and you all eat it up. Match made in hell.

Last edited:
I live in Florida which has a very obnoxious Gator fan base. But Auburn has outdone even a gator this week. I was surprised at some of them. But that ole wheel will come around again. Auburn we will not forget

ADVERTISEMENT