ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the deal with Auburn fans ?

Well we're a top 10 club. Prob a 2 seed in the tourney. About to win the conference. Prob the early favorite to win it all next year. HOF corch. Sure we aren't Duke yet but look primed to play ball with the best for years to come.

That’s like saying a horse with poor breeding that just broke it’s maiden was going to win the Triple Crown. Your other posts were irritating but this one just proved you’re delusional.

Well we're a top 10 club. Prob a 2 seed in the tourney. About to win the conference. Prob the early favorite to win it all next year. HOF corch. Sure we aren't Duke yet but look primed to play ball with the best for years to come.
Favorite to win it all next year? Is this a joke?

Reactions: Samurai Cat
the problem is the SEC none of them can beat a high school team. But let the big dog have one bad year and here they all come. It is their Super Bowl of Super Bowls. And don't think the refs and the NCAA are not enjoying it also as much as they hate Cal and BBN. So if we don't make tournament then we can sit back and see how much money they lose

Wait..what?!?!
It's just boring. A bunch of fat unathletic dudes bashing each others heads in. Then at the end of the year Bama wins the natty. Like anything will ever surpass Cameron Jerel Newton's championship season. Nah, I've been praying for Auburn to become a hoops school so I can give up football and it's finally happening.

Reactions: fairfield35064
Lol, now i see what bama fans have to deal with! You are a louisville clone fanbase
Well if you'd like to offer a more viable championship roster go for it. I could use a chuckle. We return this entire roster plus probably add Wiley back into the mix and another 2-3 really good players just for funsies.

It's just boring. A bunch of fat unathletic dudes bashing each others heads in. Then at the end of the year Bama wins the natty. Like anything will ever surpass Cameron Jerel Newton's championship season. Nah, I've been praying for Auburn to become a hoops school so I can give up football and it's finally happening.
One year doesnt make you a hoops school.
Well if you'd like to offer a more viable championship roster go for it. I could use a chuckle. We return this entire roster plus probably add Wiley back into the mix and another 2-3 really good players just for funsies.
I dont have time to name that many schools roster, but auburn WILL NOT be title favorites. Probably not even sec favorites

Reactions: kat57
It's real bro. VERY real.
Uh bro, has Auburn ever been to a NCAA tournament Elite 8 or even a Sweet 16? Hell, South Carolina made it to the Final Four last year. They're making you guys look bad!
One win over a bad UK team and suddenly you've scaled Mt. Olympus? Look, trolling can be cute and even funny. But, you're getting dangerously close to mental evaluation territory here.

Reactions: kat57
Goodman? Never quote Goodman. He's the worst and absolutely HATES Cal. He's just taking another shot at Cal/UK. It's what he does.

I know I didn't see any fans running onto the floor. Looked like our other wins this season to me. Maybe he's not out to get you and just called it like he saw it.

Uh bro, has Auburn ever been to a NCAA tournament Elite 8 or even a Sweet 16? Hell, South Carolina made it to the Final Four last year. They're making you guys look bad!
One win over a bad UK team and suddenly you've scaled Mt. Olympus? Look, trolling can be cute and even funny. But, you're getting dangerously close to mental evaluation territory here.
I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m just telling you Auburn is a favorite to win it all next year cause it’s a fact.

Your right kid. Auburn tigers back to back national champs in basketball !
Well I don't expect to win it this year. Elite 8 would be nice. Don't really expect to next year either but we should be the best team in the country. Still tough to run all the way through the tourney as you guys know.

Decades of pent up frustration, this may be the only time in their lives to do this. They will vanish when auburn goes on probation

Cam Newton says hai.

hi-res-107975640-quarterback-cameron-newton-of-the-auburn-tigers_crop_north.jpg

Reactions: AUwhodat
Let's cut thru the BS. UK is 92-19 versus Auburn all-time. UK is 34-4 versus Auburn since 1990. Auburn has beaten UK in the SEC tourney exactly once, ever.
So, last night was a good win for Auburn. Again, against a bad UK team. You are a top 10 team now so, prove you belong. That means no early upset losses in either the SEC or NCAA tournaments. You should be favored to win the SEC tournament and at least get to the Elite 8. So, just do it. Easy right?

ADVERTISEMENT