ADVERTISEMENT

Western Carolina on Wed.

Apr 9, 2016
The Catamounts come into tomorrow's game with a record of 3-27, yes that's right 3-27. Some facts about the WCU stadium, 1,500 seat capacity, 325 down both lines, 375 to the alleys, and 390 to CF.
The fences are 20ft high in the LF, down to 14ft high in LCF, nick named the ' Purple Monster '.
Also, the game is available on the watch ESPN app, or ESPN 3.

I am still fairly amazed at how and why we're playing this game on the road in the middle of the SEC slate. Not going to be fun to bus to and from nowhere Carolina and then to Athens, which isn't overly easy to get to.

I am still fairly amazed at how and why we're playing this game on the road in the middle of the SEC slate. Not going to be fun to bus to and from nowhere Carolina and then to Athens, which isn't overly easy to get to.
My guess is we are either returning a favor or they will next year. But it is always good to give some experience to some pitchers who rarely get to throw on weekends.

I think Coach Guilliams used to be the Head Coach there. Might have something to do with it?

Reactions: Black Diamond Cat
Could be, but how does UK visiting them benefit them? I doubt that we'll do a huge favor for attendance. I know football teams get big checks for visiting.

It’s on the way to Athens,Georgia,via Asheville,NC,and I-95. No big deal.

Is Cam Hill able to play? There are a few others I'd hope to see get to play in that game. It looks like a great opportunity for them to see some action.

Is Cam Hill able to play? There are a few others I'd hope to see get to play in that game. It looks like a great opportunity for them to see some action.

Cam may be done for the year. He had a surgery on his hand.

So CF is a position for which we have no tested sub? I can't remember anyone but Aklinski playing it other than Cam Hill early on. That isn't ideal.

So CF is a position for which we have no tested sub? I can't remember anyone but Aklinski playing it other than Cam Hill early on. That isn't ideal.
I would guess that Pompey would fill that role if something happened to Aklinski ( God forbid ). Pompey played CF as a freshman some.

We could see Ramsey out there in the outfield somewhere. Supposedly he can mash at the dish but he's not being used as a two way player because we don't really need him in that role right now.

ADVERTISEMENT