ADVERTISEMENT

West Memphis 3

Damn you, I'll have to wait to the weekend to explore.

What's your take?

After all the doc's and movies I thought for sure they were completely wronged, but the fact Miskelly confessed not once, not twice, but three different times to the killings is troubling.

The movie/docs makes out his confession coerced to police. But he confessed eight months later WITH his attorney present, then again on the way to prison as he was transported.

BUT, there is ZERO evidence linking any of the three to the crime.

Truly a fascinating story.

Reactions: drxman1
So I watched the Devil's Knot last night. Meh. The actor playing Byers was truly awful, actually pissed me off. I think they should have gone for some wrestler. Everyone else was pretty good.

So what the hell happened with the bloody black man at Bojangles? They just sort of "lost" the evidence???

And this kid Bobby Morgan, drove the ice cream truck, wanted a picture of Stevie and then bolts to California and confesses, but the judge won't allow it?

The judge was on a warpath to convict the kids from the start. Allowing a "expert" witness in the occult with a PHD from a mail order college was asinine.

The Bojangles guy was never found due to shitty police work.

And yes, the actor for Byers was pathetic. And the Devil's Knot movie is a joke, although the BOOK is very good. It goes into grave detail how awful the police work was throughout, how the West Memphis police department refused the help of the state police, as there was a current investigation under way by the SP into the WMP for crooked cop work.

Don't really think Bobby Morgan was in on it.

but in case you do not know there was a new affidavit formed a few years back claiming new murder suspects.

http://wreg.com/2013/03/27/new-details-in-new-affidavits-about-west-memphis-murders/

There a link to read the affidavit in the article.

Last edited:
Jacoby was interesting...couldn't tell at first if he was freaking out just discovering he was Terry's alibi. But when they had the phone call, and Terry said "me and you" gonna be taking those boys place in prison, kind of got me thinking he was in on it.

I think this toucher had something to do with the murders. Creepy ish.

revelations_04.jpg

Reactions: jamo0001
ADVERTISEMENT