ADVERTISEMENT

We're not gonna take it

A

anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y

No, we ain't gonna take it

20170320_100108-COLLAGE_zps2cbylnn3.jpg

Twisted Sister used to open for Ratrace Choir, a band I liked in upstate NY. I'd wait in the parking lot til they finished. When I moved back home they were all over MTV. Sadly, I see the resemblance.

Still waiting for the sanctimonious poster to chime in and say that we would be defending this woman if she was the wife of the UK coach.

Still waiting for the sanctimonious poster to chime in and say that we would be defending this woman if she was the wife of the UK coach.
If she had been saying that stuff about Duke players, I'd be laughing out loud and rooting her on. I do understand how fragile sensitivities can be shattered by hearing the F word. Women faint and get the vapors, and gentlemen blush and sometimes vomit. Just imagine if we had a coach, or even 2 or 3 of them, that used the F word on the sidelines.

Yeah, she sounded like a version of Wichita rap group Rank Skank, but I'm sure that on some days I'd rather have her on our sidelines than a certain other nasty woman. I don't feel at all sanctimonious, but then I'm not bashing her.

I have thought about this more than it deserves to be thought about and I cane to this conclusion;

She is no different than 95% of the rest of the college basketball world,the alcohol just removed the filter. The rest of college basketball doesn't like us,they never have and never will.She put into words and actions how others feel about UK basketball. It is difficult to know why that is the case,UNC,Duke UL and KU would seem to me to be more unlikable for many obvious reasons, yet we are the program that has the largest black hat.

The media is all too happy to throw us under any bus that happens to be handy.The NCAA would give us the death penalty if we did for a year what UNC has done for 20+ years.If our players had been involved in the same type of things that KU players have been involved in all year they would currently be suspended.

Why are we surprised by her actions? This is just an example of where we stand in the minds of those connected with/to the teams we play every time our players take the court.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
If I were all of a sudden the next UK Basketball coach, I would have a meeting with all family members to remind them of the importance of their conduct in the spotlight.
There is no excuse for Mrs. Marshall's behavior. She goes in the POS bin for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT