ADVERTISEMENT

We're hurting the SEC.

Feb 4, 2009
I don't like what I hear at my office here in Atlanta. All these SEC people think our disaster will hurt the other teams trying to get good seeds in the NCAAs This one girl says our RPI is gonna be worse than Vanderbilt's after we lost to Usc. Now, we're about to go into Knoxville and get what she says is "cats-strated." Everybody laughed.
And I just had to sit there and take it,

Do you think Cal can pull this bunch together? Or should they all (including Cal) just hit the transfer portal?

How much are we paying in NIL money for these stiffs? It's like my Daddy says "Give a fool too much money and he's just a rich fool."

I can't even watch this on my TV.

Remember when Saints fans went to games with paper bags on their heads? It's about that bad, isn't it?

I don't like what I hear at my office here in Atlanta. All these SEC people think our disaster will hurt the other teams trying to get good seeds in the NCAAs This one girl says our RPI is gonna be worse than Vanderbilt's after we lost to Usc. Now, we're about to go into Knoxville and get what she says is "cats-strated." Everybody laughed.

Do you think Cal can pull this bunch together? Or should they all (including Cal) just hit the transfer portal?

How much are we paying in NIL money for these stiffs? It's like my Daddy says "Give a fool too much money and he's just a rich fool."

I can't even watch this on my TV.
The sad part is that Vandy led UT at halftime their last game and I’m jealous.🤬

Oh wow! Those boys that waded ashore on D-Day had a walk in the park compared to what you're going through.

We’ve truly entered bizarro world when the SEC is worried about UK dragging the conference down in basketball.

Once you reach conference play, the overall conference rating will stay pretty much the same. So if one team goes down, then other)s) are moving up.

Reactions: CapnBlubs
Once you reach conference play, the overall conference rating will stay pretty much the same. So if one team goes down, then other)s) are moving up.
Exactly. The only way a team can bring the rest of the league up or down is OOC performance. For us, that ship has sailed (other than the Kansas game).

We're hurting my eyes.

Having Cal as coach at one time would have been like dating an Elizabeth Hurley look alike.

Now it's like dating a Ellen DeGeneres look alike.

ADVERTISEMENT