ADVERTISEMENT

We're all a bunch of losers.

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
We’re a bunch of middle-aged men sitting around the last few weeks, speculating and arguing over the imminent decision of an 18/19 year-old 2nd round pick. We’ve probably collectively written 30,000 posts regarding Diallo speculation at this point. We've probably devoted upwards of 1,000 total man hours checking in to find out when Diallo will fart next.

That said, I couldn't think of a better group of losers to be a part of. I love you rotten scoundrels - everyone last one of ya.

Here's to wasting even more hours of our lives following the whims of recruits and potential returners!!
Beer+Toast

We’re a bunch of middle-aged men sitting around the last few weeks, speculating and arguing over the imminent decision of an 18/19 year-old 2nd round pick. We’ve probably collectively written 30,000 posts regarding Diallo speculation at this point. We've probably devoted upwards of 1,000 total man hours checking in to find out when Diallo will fart next.

That said, I couldn't think of a better group of losers to be a part of. I love you rotten scoundrels - everyone last one of ya.

Here's to wasting even more hours of our lives following the whims of recruits and potential returners!!
Beer+Toast
That said, would we expect anything different from fans of Kentucky?

Reactions: catben
Ha ha, great post S.O.S., I feel the same way. I don't know why I care so much about UK, maybe I'm just way too competetive.
Don't know, but if I had a shot to play 1 second for UK I would probably melt.

So, make sure all you other dorks pre cut your whitey tighties, so they tear easily when Diallo comes through here and gives us all atomic wedgies later.

I love it. When this board gets weird and slap happy waiting around on stuff is where some of my favorite board related memories come from. Just keeps me laughing

I've spent very little time worrying about it. If he stays, good for him staying. If he goes, it's like we never had him anyway. I trust Cal to find someone like he did with Murray late.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT