ADVERTISEMENT

wenyen

lol don't get too excited. I actually don't know much just like everyone else have heard that Monk and Fox will likely be at Kentucky and from my convos with .... it seems like this will happen. I don't actually know though

How are you with powerball numbers? [smoke]

Reactions: DTAJR14
Really glad I just read this thread start to finish already knowing what the ending was going to be. That was high quality entertainment.

Well done, kufan. Superb. Hall of Fame thread. First ballot.

Reactions: kubballfan23
Really glad I just read this thread start to finish already knowing what the ending was going to be. That was high quality entertainment.

Well done, kufan. Superb. Hall of Fame thread. First ballot.
Lol appreciate it. It was pretty fun to be apart of.

Heh, and the worst part of this...

You are SURE this is trolling BS from a brand new poster from another fan base. Gabriel hasn't said anything about announcing anything, he hasn't even taken all of his officials, which he said he would...

But deep down inside you can't but be like "OMG please be true."
OWNED.
1367943489_dog_bites_leg_trying_to_catch_laser_pointer.gif

haha that was actually one of the more respectful posts before the gabriel announcement. its all good though if people came on the KU board saying we were gonna get (insert name) that no one knew was going to KU except less than about 20 people and had made all indications he wouldn't be deciding for a while, i would laugh at the person for days and so would everyone on the board.

Reactions: KisteK
haha that was actually one of the more respectful posts before the gabriel announcement. its all good though if people came on the KU board saying we were gonna get (insert name) that no one knew was going to KU except less than about 20 people and had made all indications he wouldn't be deciding for a while, i would laugh at the person for days and so would everyone on the board.

Yeah but when it happens to a Puke troll you can't help but laugh. The only thing better would have been BobbyG getting bit.

Thanks for the heads up Kubballfan23

Hope you continue to post here even if the recruiting scoop was a 1 time thing.

Well, this has been one epic thread. Everybody doubted the OP at first. I would've too if I had caught it in the early stages. Then OP nails it, causing mass consumption of crow.

Pure entertainment.

Reactions: katntonic
I was super busy yesterday and only just got to read this thread. Hilarious reading it from the beginning and knowing what the outcome is!

Kubballfan, you will be talked about for years to come.

wow, hate that I didn't get in on this thread from the beginning.....nicely done OP

OP - if I had been here from the beginning of the thread, I would have never called you a troll, would have had your back... I WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IN YOU.

Reactions: katntonic
On Wednesday night, Gabriel called Coach John Calipari and told him he wanted to be a Kentucky Wildcat. On Thursday afternoon, he told everyone else.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2015/10/01/...tball-recruit-gabriel.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy
Can't tell you if this was Cal's or Wenyens idea but the reason he committed a day after Duke visited was to show everyone Duke didn't back off of him after those commitments and we're still all in on him. Pretty smart!

^^ Is wanting to show his gratitude in person. Take him UK some gear while you're there.
No, if he lives in Mass, it might give us a better idea about how he knew about the commitment.

As Jason speculated earlier in the thread, maybe he's a classmate or something.

Can't tell you if this was Cal's or Wenyens idea but the reason he committed a day after Duke visited was to show everyone Duke didn't back off of him after those commitments and we're still all in on him. Pretty smart!

I love it! :smiley:

Old people have been underestimating young people since the beginning of time.

Hey!, I resemble that. This thread needs to be pinned at the top. Total shocker.
I haven't been this excited since the hogs ate my little brother.

Great thread and great news, so I'll need to look for something else to complain about.

MickintheHam

This info needs to be brought here. The OP is teammate of Gabriels. A junior pg who is being recruited by ivey and patriot league schools. The OP is very connected and knows alot if these kids personally. He also wants to attend an academic instituition and play ball. Seems like a good, smart kid. Grew up in KS and moved to Mass recently to attend prep school.

what if someone actually did call him and that's when he said on the radio big news is coming in the next hour???? interesting
was Gabriel the player that Matt Jones was referring to that might commit after BBM. Also while you may know more than the rest of us since you know Gabriel, Gabriel won't necessarily know where everyone is going. For instance Giles could tell Gabriel that he is going to UK and then tell Tatum that he is going to Duke because he doesn't want people finding out.

was Gabriel the player that Matt Jones was referring to that might commit after BBM. Also while you may know more than the rest of us since you know Gabriel, Gabriel won't necessarily know where everyone is going. For instance Giles could tell Gabriel that he is going to UK and then tell Tatum that he is going to Duke because he doesn't want people finding out.
No idea who matt jones is so i doubt it. Most Kentucky people think that is referring to Fox. And I agree with that, that's why I said earlier that not everything I say can be taken 100 percent true. Just gonna try my best

No idea who matt jones is so i doubt it. Most Kentucky people think that is referring to Fox. And I agree with that, that's why I said earlier that not everything I say can be taken 100 percent true. Just gonna try my best
He's got a Kentucky sports radio show. It's called.....well....Kentucky sports radio. He's also got a website. He's an all-things Kentucky sports kinda guy who's fairly plugged in so he'll often report things fairly quickly. After you broke the Gabriel thing, he was the first guy we've actually heard of that hinted at it during his show. People have quite differing opinions on him but either way, he's a household name around here. Oh and your hat's in the mail :)

Reactions: KisteK and jarms24
ADVERTISEMENT