ADVERTISEMENT

wenyen

57381546.jpg

I saw this thread this morning at like 6 posts. Came back to 5 pages. Figured a troll was getting skewered.

Glad I was wrong. Had to get in on this epic thread. :sunglasses:

Wow. Same here. It was at post #16 when I checked the board earlier... then I come back just now and see 6 pages!

Fortunately, the OP's prediction had a... Happy Ending.

306230-dr-620x0-1.jpg

Right? What are the chances that some RANDOM Kansas fan who has NEVER posted here before SUDDENLY has inside information about a guy who hasn't even taken all his visits and has never said anything about committing SUDDENLY showing up with good news for Kentucky? What are the chances this is genuine, and NOT just a lame ass trolling attempt that is getting everyone nervous suddenly and out of nowhere?

Seriously? What are the chances? Like... one in ten thousand? One in a hundred thousand? One in a million?

I guess 1 and 1

lm3jhj5.jpg

/\ Every fan ever when this sort of thing happens.

5 years from now we'll still be like "remember when we thought the Kansas kid was trolling us on the Gabriel announcement?...."

Reactions: KisteK
This story will be told at bedtime for years. The new three bears.

my grandchildren will be telling this story around the camp fire

major props to the OP
is this the first time ever that a major recruit announcing for UK has been broken by a KU fan or any rival fan?

Reactions: jarms24
OP got exactly what I'd expect if I went to a KU board with info like he had. But I'll gladly eat my crow....it tastes really, really good! :)

Reactions: jarms24
My apologies to op because my thoughts were he should stfu on our board. Glady would like to welcome you here anytime SIR. Again my apologies

Lol....hey, told you I apologize. You can't blame us for being skeptical....no one saw this coming today.
lol true that, i even said earlier you guys had every right to be skeptical. it's just been fun going to look at the first posts and the hatred but anyways time for practice.

Reactions: GGary
I'll have my crow over easy. Make sure there's seconds and a take home box. Tip of the hat to the op, well done

Reactions: UKrazycat2
I can honestly say I've been on this board and its predecessors since the spring of 1996, I've heard all sorts of alleged insider scoops from people claiming big inside connections, and...I think this is the first clear cut, unambiguous piece of information that came true just as predicted in a short time period I've ever seen.

He's already done this more times successfully than any of the people making a living claiming UK connections.

lol don't get too excited. I actually don't know much just like everyone else have heard that Monk and Fox will likely be at Kentucky and from my convos with .... it seems like this will happen. I don't actually know though
Well you'll need to keep in touch with this .... person and keep us in the loop Kansas-man! Thanks again for the scoop. So do you go to school with .... or something? Or would you rather not say? Im still super curious how you knew this. [winking]

At this point I'm liking every comment ku makes because he's earned it. Go on chief. Post some more. I can click that thumbs up until i get carpal tunnel. Even then, I'll get a proxy.

ADVERTISEMENT