ADVERTISEMENT

Wenyen set to work out for The Jazz

Wagner and Cal were close. You know how he gets with his players. When Wagner got sick and couldn't play anymore it was a wake up call to Cal. He will always try to hook up his guys even if he believes they aren't ready. This is what sets Cal apart from the other coaches. It's what he means by "player first".

What the hell for
Needed extra bodies with length... he would have had to have gotten a FULL 1 second faster laterally and increased his vertical by 6... Then he would have had not miss ANY mid range jump shots, and hit EVERY 3 he takes... For a week... Then..... they might fill out a report...

Reactions: ManitouDan
It's going to be rough if we lose PJ and Gabriel both.JV might have to return but with his issues who knows how much he will play.

Reactions: track42
I hate the point in time where we are , average players doing average things not only going pro , but going early.

i hate it too. fans over reacting to every little thing and assuming the worst. all these guys are doing is going on a job interview. i did it as a freshman at uk. they should be able too as well.

Can't really compare the prospect of going pro early in hoops to accounting , nursing , law etc etc .
True because in accounting and law, at least a bachelors degree is required. Other options exist for nursing. The comparison doesn’t apply. I think I agree with what you were saying.

This isn't a popular opinion to some but I don't think he will get much better than he is now. He can't dribble more than once or twice and he doesn't look like he will ever get much stronger. Not bashing him, just the way I see it.

Reactions: ManitouDan
This isn't a popular opinion to some but I don't think he will get much better than he is now. He can't dribble more than once or twice and he doesn't look like he will ever get much stronger. Not bashing him, just the way I see it.

so do we want him back or not then?

Yes . I want him back . And I don’t even like his game that much . No hoops IQ what so ever . But champions need depth and certainly experience .

Reactions: Ky_Bred_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT