Bam
Knox
SGA
Vanderbilt
Diallo
Gabriel

That's 33.
Who am I missing?

Did Humphries and Ulis land somewhere new? I thought both were cut by their teams.

Awesome for Wenyen. Never thought he had a shot at sticking and would have to go overseas, not that there's anything wrong with that.

im happy for wenyen but ill be surprised if this translates to ever playing a meaningful nba minute. he has the potential(obviously) but can he realize it?

Reactions: Montana81
giphy.gif

It’s hard for guys with little to no ball skills to stick. Even centers now.

Talking about Wenyen and not jones btw. It’s either health or attitude issues with jones.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
32 active guys on NBA rosters.

That's pretty incredible.

I remember back in the early 90s when UK only had 4 or 5 guys represented: Bowie, Chapman, Bennett, Walker, and maybe one more (pre-Mashburn).

Reactions: Yayaandbono
Did Willis ever play a minute in the NBA last year as a 2 way player? I didnt pay any attention to the NBA last year....

Willis never was a "2 way player."

He only had the bare minimum G-League contract last year, never a two way deal with anyone.

Impressed and know I personally doubted him, so have no problem admitting I was wrong about him. No matter how he's defined (2 way player, G-League) he made it and congrats to him and those who invested and believed. Didn't think he was ready and he made it happen.

Reactions: Ghettobird
Those "people" include quite a few posters on this board. Some folks here were just certain he'd made the worst decision ever by leaving.
Yes they did. But he’s blasting people that congratulated him. He must have kept a list of the doubters on Twitter.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Good for him, and he should absolutely use that as fuel. You'd think people would have learned by now, but it isn't about logic and evidence and precedent, it's about their emotions of wanting the player back.

"Well if he just comes back and beats out five guys at his position and shoots 50% from three and blocks two and a half shots per game he can be drafted 46th as a 23-year-old."

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT