ADVERTISEMENT

Welp, looks like the season's over before it starts according to Kansas fans

• Thread starter anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
  • Start date
I despise Kansas as much as any other person in here. Maybe my 53 YOA is getting the best of me. Bur make no mistake, Kansas has a lot to be proud of. They're as much Blue Blood as NC or Puke, making me hate them all the more. But as a Blue Blood, you must talk smack. I say bring it on...

You know... Kansas having a great season, winning the Big 12, and flaming out the first weekend of the NCAA tournament has kind of become an annual event that I look forward to.

I don't care who they have self will figure out a way to help them choke.

and if monkey's had more personality they would not be riding pigs at the county fair. KU SUCKS, SEL SUCKS and KANSAS FANS SUCK. I now present the dumbass of the decade award to the Tweeter and Poster for wasting our time talking about a team that cannot lick our tennis shoes. I do enjoy watching a monkey ride a pig. I think the pigs enjoys it as well. I will hang up and listen to your reply Mr. Sly Pie.
What's up with all the hate at me bro? Tough crowd!

I've heard Mitchell wants to see if he can break Josh Jackson's arrests and team suspensions. KU is the place you go to do that

They're right. The Big 12 season will be over before it starts. I'm sure Kansas will hang another Big 12 banner.... As far as the NCAA tournament is concerned. I expect Kansas to do what they do every year. And that's to lose in the round of 32 or the sweet 16 to some double- digit seed.I mean isn't that what we've all come to expect from Kansas. Why would anyone expect anything different.

Yes and we will be there too when Cal leaves. People here don't seem to remember that recruiting wasn't a picnik under our previous two coaches.

If the Hire is right we will not miss a beat! Tubby had to long a leash a Mitch whiffed on BCG. Cal leaves the next Big time coach will be on our sidelines.. Still think it will be Billy D after he gets burned out with all the egos in the NBA..

Kansas wants titles so bad. I don't blame them, boasting about a conference title every single year when you're supposed to be a blue blood has got to be deeply depressing.

But they need to calm the hell down.

Just imagine if Memphis had hit a few freebies and the biggest luck win in NCAA tournament history had never happened. Damn, they'd be a wreck.
Ummm....ok....over the laat two decades UK & KU BOTH have a title a piece.

We have never and will never be a second tier basketball program. This is one of the most outlandish things I've read on this board. You must be a big UK football fan or something.
Yeah....bet you felt all "high & mighty" losing to Robert Morris in the NIT just a few short years ago....lmao.

ku has become complete turds. Sloppy seconds, whatever they can get. Desperation is right.
Ummm....ok....only team even CLOSE to UK's recruiting level right now is Duke. That's it!!!

Kansas probably competing w/ 'zona for 3rd best recruiting Class year in & year out. Have started looking at the transfer route to try to make up some ground.

Ummm....ok....over the laat two decades UK & KU BOTH have a title a piece.

Over the last two decades me and my grandfather have both been alive....doesn't mean we're similar at all

Glad my post triggered you into a response. The truth stings like clamydia.....or Pitino.

Reactions: brianpoe
Why are we talking about KU? I get ul rival Duke, UNC, SEC basketball. But KU has nothing to do with us. They fell like UCLA, and IU.

We know they will win the Big 12, but once they play real basketball outside of midwest they lose.
Lmao...oh? Like their Wins vs. Duke in NYC & at Rupp just LAST YEAR?!?!

Kansas City (suburbs 20 mins. to the east max.) is way bigger / more populated ......"uncountry" if that's a word ...than Kentucky!!!

Kansas City is in Missouri.

Stop using city's in other states to bolster your argument. Kansas as a state blows.

and if monkey's had more personality they would not be riding pigs at the county fair. KU SUCKS, SEL SUCKS and KANSAS FANS SUCK. I now present the dumbass of the decade award to the Tweeter and Poster for wasting our time talking about a team that cannot lick our tennis shoes. I do enjoy watching a monkey ride a pig. I think the pigs enjoys it as well. I will hang up and listen to your reply Mr. Sly Pie.
'16...Kansas win over UK
'17...Kansas win at UK

Elite 8 losses both of the last 2 years.

Years you were proclaimed "locks" for a final four. And Kansas recruiting is trending down, has been for a while now.

Wrong board little step bro. To find UKUjr board run towards the corn.

No worries about Kansas. It's said that Christopher Nolan got his idea the black hole portion of Interstellar by watching Malik Newman in high school. It was after one of Newman's games as his teammates were walking off the court that Nolan noticed that humans could, in fact, survive close proximity to a black hole without imploding.

He combined that element with Self's tradition of holding OAD talent back. Watching Self underutilize players like Alexander, Diallo, Wiggins, Bragg, etc., Nolan was convinced that the plot could be centered around a small farm community like Lawrence where the father represented a OAD talent of sorts. "Murph," said Nolan in a recent interview, "is really Coach Self in a way. Her father's character is the OAD player who discovers it was 'really him the whole time', and not the Kansas program that made him great. The line, 'Don't let me leave, Murph,' is really a metaphor for how Kansas doesn't prepare players for the NBA. The OAD player has left prematurely, and wants to return to Kansas."

tumblr_nmzayi77X51tpia98o3_250.gif

PLEASE!!! Tell me how he UNDERUTILIZED Wiggins!!!!

Wiggins wasn't an "Alpha" a'la Josh Jackson. He'd shy away & pass up opportunities until absolutely necessary.

Huh?!

Champ. Gm. as recent as '12.
Championship in '08
Final 4s in '03, '02, '93.

Sorry, but since '98 only Duke, UNC & UConn have done better arguably. Kentucky perhaps "a smidge" better.

wow...you went back to 93. proves my point.

Huh?!

Champ. Gm. as recent as '12.
Championship in '08
Final 4s in '03, '02, '93.

Sorry, but since '98 only Duke, UNC & UConn have done better arguably. Kentucky perhaps "a smidge" better.

Since 98?

Why do you keep cherry picking bullsht dates? You Kansas fans just can't stop makin yourselfs look like idiots. This is why no one takes you seriously.

I'll start in 1948, huge sample size. And damn, ya'll look like sht.

Reactions: lonnie boyd
Since 98?

Why do you keep cherry picking bullsht dates? You Kansas fans just can't stop makin yourselfs look like idiots. This is why no one takes you seriously.

I'll start in 1948, huge sample size. And damn, ya'll look like sht.
Cherry picking?!?!?!?!

Oh, probably because the majority on here are probably 25 - 35 if I had to guess. 20 years ago....them 25 year-olds would be 5 years old.

Bet only a small % here w/ '70s memories.

Cherry picking?!?!?!?!

Oh, probably because the majority on here are probably 25 - 35 if I had to guess. 20 years ago....them 25 year-olds would be 5 years old.

Bet only a small % here w/ '70s memories.

Kansas fans think history should restart every decade or two. LMAO!

This ain't playstation son, you don't get start overs.

Odd that you stop at 1998 when UK won titles in 1996 and 1998. Let's try the last 25 years. UK has 3 NCAA titles and 8 final fours. KU has one title and 5 final fours.

Funny how you go 25 & not 30....then you can conveniently leave out KU's '88 title & '91 Champ. Gm. app.

Is your 9, or younger, year old participating in these kinds of msg. brds.? I doubt that very much.

No but he loves college basketball. He loves reading about it and even plays my old NCAA Basketball games.

I'm using your rules

What do I tell him about Kansas 08? Did it happen or not?

Fine, let's go back 65 years. UK 5 KU 3. We discount as many national titles as you've ever won using the programs' histories.

ADVERTISEMENT