ADVERTISEMENT

Welp Im guessing our best receiver wont play v UGA

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
Tweeting cost WR Hayes a suspension and his were not even focused on anyone.

These retweets are focused on Wilson and Gran...

Not kool....

Im guessing Ali doesn't see the field v #5 UGA and that sucks...

Oh yes Hero , he must certainly is out most bestest, mostest dynamic , game changing , BEST wide receiver .. we had a real shot before this . SMH . The line on the game will probably move 0.0004 points with our best wide out missing. Our dynamic passing game will be severely harmed .

Before the Missouri game he had went 29 targets without dropping a pass.

Tweeting cost WR Hayes a suspension and his were not even focused on anyone.

These retweets are focused on Wilson and Gran...

Not kool....

Im guessing Ali doesn't see the field v #5 UGA and that sucks...

Kudos to UKs coaches for not putting up with thuggish behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
I guess he’s our best.... but that’s kind of like being named the tallest midget. IOW, having Ali as the “best” WR in the rotation shows just how poorly this group has been recruited and developed.
Drennen, Cummings, Tae Tae C, Branham, Dailey, Epps. Thomas, Oliver others. Not buying this best wr stuff.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
well, Coach Stoops usually rewards BAD BEHAVIOR with more playing time like he did with that Jack*ss AJ Rose...

So good job Ali, this will probably get you more playing time with Stoops.

Is he wrong? We should have a lot of talent on offense but it’s poorly utilized.

Who the hell knows, but he's sure not a difference maker.
I know and UGA stuffs the run and gives up quite a bit thru the air.
We will not beat Georgia trying to run the football.
That said and Ali claims he retweeted those posts to fire himself and his teammates up and that he even retweeted one that was negative towards himself.

Thus, he may play after all.

I found nothing in the linked story indicating a game suspension for Hays or Ali.
Hayes was suspended earlier in the season Hack and his tweeting was a bit different as he was complaining about not enough targets.
Ali may not get suspended after all because he claims he retweeted posts that put Wilson, Gran and himself in a negative light to fire himself and his teammates up.
Will Stoops buy that? Probably.
Bottom line is these guys dont need to retweet posts that are negative towards the program!

Drennen, Cummings, Tae Tae C, Branham, Dailey, Epps. Thomas, Oliver others. Not buying this best wr stuff.
So your not buying stats?
Statistically he is and there is no arguing that.
And if those others guys were so great do you think UK wouldnt be playing them?
If thats the case we have a biiiig problem.

So your not buying stats?
Statistically he is and there is no arguing that.
And if those others guys were so great do you think UK wouldnt be playing them?
If thats the case we have a biiiig problem.

uh, I think we do have a big problem on this team. When you practice all week then stand over on the sidelines and watch guys drop passes left and right every game, when you see your quarterback overthrowing receivers by 5 yards, it’s only human to stand there and think “Hell I am better than him” but because he’s a veteran player he gets the benefit of the doubt with coaches. Keaton Upshaw drops a touchdown pass, Ali with numerous drops, no receiver on this team looks to be any better than the next one. Stats don’t mean squat when you can’t catch a pass. Some of his stats are inflated by the dink and dunk pass plays. Guys came here for a chance to play early. I can’t think of another position on this team in more dire need than receiver. It should be anybody’s game.

On top of that, I don’t know why we try to play cute sometimes. We have a bull running back that should get 15 carries a game minimum. We have another young running back should be getting a minimum of 10 carries a game. It all goes back to the philosophy of the head coach. Stubborn to a fault, it’s on him to change to meet the needs of the team and not his damn ego. UK does a great job of limiting reporters from asking the real questions. Love Larry Vaught love all the great reporters but then JERRY Tipton gets mocked when he asks a tough fair question. Stoops acts like it’s an insult if he’s asked a real question and usually replies with a smartass comment.

According to the story he was retweeting negative things people were saying in order to provide motivation to the team . He even retweeted negative things people were saying about himself. Much ado about nothing imo.

Right, leaving out that he was retweeting criticism of HIMSELF alongside the others 100% changes what this story is

Right, leaving out that he was retweeting criticism of HIMSELF alongside the others 100% changes what this story is

I agree that the tweet crap is nothing. However I do think there are underlying issues starting to develop with this team. Saturday’s game took away all of the goodwill. It got everybody pointing fingers. Hayes hasn’t been happy since the Miss St game. When you’re sitting around dwelling on your own personal stats instead of celebrating the teams first victory then that’s just the wrong attitude to have. None of this in my opinion is going to change until we start seeing the best players play.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
I"ll gove him the same advice as the president leave this dumb ass social media alone. If you want to be a leader go to Stoops and voice your opinion maybe he would think a little better of you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT