ADVERTISEMENT

Well. Yesterday ...

Pickle_Rick

Senior
Oct 8, 2017
sucked big time. The loss to Kansas when Cal spit the bit once more, but I found out I have covid! I literally have no idea how I got it either. I'm pretty reclusive. Can any one tell me what to expect? Thanks in advance.

I shall. Yesterday, I had a temperature of 104°, was short of breath, coughing up phlegm. And on a 1-10 I was at 9.5 for pain. I van no longer look after my mother, so I'm going to pass her on to my sister, and go back into the hospital. Pneumonia scares the crap out of me and I've had it several time already.

Tonight the pain is own to a 4. The phlegm has slowed down but has flecks of blood in it too. Blood in urine and stool too. My fiance gasped aloud that my pee was "pink!"

If not for her, and a very close friend I'd be in worse shape. May you all have people like that in your life.

Usually on a pain scale 1-10, 10 is you feel like you can no longer stand the pain and will pass out/die. Not saying you weren’t but 98% of people that put their pain above an 8 is a pussy or a liar. When I was an RN, Mfers would have a scratch and be like ohhhh Lordy it’s an 11! Help!

Glad yours has gone down.

Reactions: ThroughBlue
I didn't have hardly any problem, 3 day cold and I've had worse colds.

But I know other people who were sick as h*** for 2 weeks 1 guy was in intensive care it hits people differently is all I can say

Reactions: PhDcat2018
I had Covid over the summer. Then later got the flu in November. The flu was worse for me. Blood in urine and stool does not sound like any symptom for Covid I have heard from friends and family who have had the virus. The former sounds like a UTI. The latter, if the blood is fresh red, sounds like a fissure or something close to the anus. Go get checked.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
If you’re pissing blood chances are you stuck it somewhere you shouldn’t have.

Prayers sent.

Covid is normally no big deal at all, but pissing blood is never a good sign. Something is going on there
Yeah, don't recall pissing blood as being on the list of common symptoms. Might want to have that checked out.

I had a fever for 4 days, I think. I ached all over. I stood up from the couch once and it felt like I was stabbed all through my legs. There were 2 or 3 times where I just immediately started to chill violently.

I've had the flu on several occasions. It just knocks me out for a few days where I'm tired and run a fever. Covid was weird. Never experienced anything like it and don't want to again.

How about we just dig up the 1000+ plus thread we had when people cared about Covid and everyone had to list all 98 symptoms.

I just got and recovered from covid last week for the first time.

Everyone reacts differently. I’m a 30 year old in relatively good health.

Symptoms started on Thursday and were simply a feeling of having something stuck in my throat that I could not get rid of.

Woke up Friday and felt a bit worse. Throat was sore. Could tell I was getting sick so I told work I’d work from home. As the day went on my symptoms got worse. By 5-6pm I had a fever of 101.

Friday night through Sunday morning definitely was the worst of it. Totally stopped up, fever that wouldn’t go away, headache, chills, achy, and just exhausted.

Sunday morning I woke up feeling slightly better. But, I had also developed a pretty bad cough. Was coughing so bad that when I woke up Monday, my chest was very sore and it was actually pretty painful to cough.

By Monday night my fever had finally went away and I felt about 95%. Cough and trying to get crap out of my throat lingered for a few days after.

By Monday night my fever had finally went away and I felt about 95%. Cough and trying to get crap out of my throat lingered for a few days after.

I had a dry hacking cough that lingered for a month or so afterwards, was not a real issue, but irritating as hell.

I shall. Yesterday, I had a temperature of 104°, was short of breath, coughing up phlegm. And on a 1-10 I was at 9.5 for pain. I van no longer look after my mother, so I'm going to pass her on to my sister, and go back into the hospital. Pneumonia scares the crap out of me and I've had it several time already.

Tonight the pain is own to a 4. The phlegm has slowed down but has flecks of blood in it too. Blood in urine and stool too. My fiance gasped aloud that my pee was "pink!"

If not for her, and a very close friend I'd be in worse shape. May you all have people like that in your life.
See if you can get some Paxlovid. 1st time I got COVID I was down a month. Temp running 103 and O2 in upper 80s low 90s. This time with Paxlovid knocked it out in 3 days. Need to get within 5 days of onset of symptoms I think.

• Wow
Reactions: WayneDougan
Quercetin with zinc and/or Bromelaine with NAC

If you can’t get Ivermectin (w zinc)

Agree with those comments on blood in urine. Get checked out.

Don’t know if I’ve had Coved. Wife and I both got something on 12/27. She had bronchial issues and is still hacking a bit. I had 24 hours of runny nose followed by 5 days of muscle ache especially lower back and headaches.

Neither of us had any fever.

Have never been tested for Covid and never will be. What’s the point?

The bigger question is how did you make it 3 years without getting covid...impossible
Mom never had it. I know a few who haven't had it. I did last year but I couldn't tell, which makes me wonder if I even had it. I hope the OP will be ok. It doesn't sound like covid.

I did not get it until last May. Most symptoms were very minor or non-existent. But holy crap I’ve never been so tired in 53 years. It took all I could do to walk 20’ from bed to couch.
But everyone is different.

I had it the end of October and start of November. Super weak, ached all over terribly, had cold sweats and a fever, that was it. Lasted about a week, stayed in bed most of that time. Good luck.

I got it in the summer. It was like a minor cold, but lasted 10 days. Had a 99 fever on the worst day. So no biggie.

I had the mother of all colds this December though... was dry coughing for weeks. Always tested negative for Covid on that one.

Never had Covid that I know of. Neither has my older sister or her kids. Knock on wood. I donate blood every two months and since they started testing for the antibodies, its always come back negative. At this point pretty much everyone has been exposed to Covid. Either your body reacts to it or it doesn't.

I had it last summer and it was light fever, headache and body aches for about 24 hours. I felt like I had a terrible case of the flu but then the fever went away and so did the headache body aches. The one thing that lingered for a while was the fatigue. I could do anything and get exhausted which lasted for a few weeks. It was similar to when I had mono.

I am concerned about blood in your urine. Is that a sympton of Covid? I have not had Covid and don't know anyone who has had it so it is greek to me. But a couple of years ago I had the same thing, blood in my urine, and went to a urologist. He had my abdominal area scanned and it showed I had kidney cancer. Fortunately we caught it early in Stage 2 and surgery with removal of the kidney took care of it. It was confined to the kidney only.

I was out of the hospital quick enough to be classified as an outpatient and that was that. No chemo, radiation or any further treatment. Another scan a few months later showed no cancer in my body and I found you can live a normal life with one kidney.

For peace of mine I would suggest you see a urologist or kidney doc. Prayers your way.

I've had COVID at least two times and have 3 vaxs...last in March of last year, it was nothing compared to the stomach virus I got in December. That damn stomach virus hit the whole house minus our baby, 3 other kiddos and my wife had it. Laid me out cold for two days, same with my wife. It was brutal from both ends. The kids...was a total nightmare due to lack of situational awareness. Up all night with them. On top of that both of my parents caught it.

COVID to me was nothing more than a cold tbh. I still to this day find it bizarre how it is so horrific for some and so pathetic for others. Can only think it is the vax which I know will drive the conspiracy theorists mad.

I've had COVID at least two times and have 3 vaxs...last in March of last year, it was nothing compared to the stomach virus I got in December. That damn stomach virus hit the whole house minus our baby, 3 other kiddos and my wife had it. Laid me out cold for two days, same with my wife. It was brutal from both ends. The kids...was a total nightmare due to lack of situational awareness. Up all night with them. On top of that both of my parents caught it.

COVID to me was nothing more than a cold tbh. I still to this day find it bizarre how it is so horrific for some and so pathetic for others. Can only think it is the vax which I know will drive the conspiracy theorists mad.

I know I got covid Xmas 2020 but didnt find out until new years. Wife made me isolate in upstairs guest bedroom. Spent 10 days of having pizza and other takeout and beer delivered to me each evening aftwr working (i work remote) and played assassins creed valhalla and watched the office reruns a lot. Lol made me feel like I was single again.

Sucked not being able to be around my kid much and the wife too. It was an experience though. It was like an annoying cold and the foggy brain and isolation were the worst parts.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
ADVERTISEMENT