ADVERTISEMENT

Well I don't know why I am so mad about the UNC/NCAA thing. We all know from word "go" UNC was

They didn't. In fact they got rewarded for it with a final four and championship. And you'll never convince me that last year wasn't rigged to a degree. Players still have to hit shots/free throws, but a lot of calls they got last year in the tourney were complete BS. Arkansas, Kentucky and Oregon were on the end of some really bad calls/no calls.

You'll never be able to tell me that Higgins wasn't on a mission to make sure Kentucky was in position to lose. Fox picked up some of the most BS fouls I've ever seen. Then the no call as he was murdered at half? GTFO.

UNC benefited from cheating in more ways than one.

They didn't. In fact they got rewarded for it with a final four and championship. And you'll never convince me that last year wasn't rigged to a degree. Players still have to hit shots/free throws, but a lot of calls they got last year in the tourney were complete BS. Arkansas, Kentucky and Oregon were on the end of some really bad calls/no calls.

You'll never be able to tell me that Higgins wasn't on a mission to make sure Kentucky was in position to lose. Fox picked up some of the most BS fouls I've ever seen. Then the no call as he was murdered at half? GTFO.

UNC benefited from cheating in more ways than one.

This says it all right here:

C7-aWdAVwAEYxfG.jpg

I'm not even sure they got a slap on the wrist.
I assume most people who expected a slap on the wrist meant a meaningless probation with a couple of scholarships lost. What UNC got was a license to continue cheating.

I'm more pissed at the NCAA than I am UNCheat. The hypocrisy of the NCAA knows no bounds.

ADVERTISEMENT