ADVERTISEMENT

Wegman’s

Kooky Kats

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2002
Got a new supermarket in town and this place is dope. Highly recommend.

$9.99/lb dry sea scallops?

If you’re not familiar with chain - think Whole Foods with killer pricing.

Yep went to one when I was visiting a friend that lives in a philly suburb. Place is amazing. Wish there was one here in Kentucky.

For the ultimate in freak shows, trying shopping at Whole Foods... in San Francisco.

Reactions: coach-2
Count me in. I just called and ordered a crate of wine.

the-national-organization-for-women-is-boycotting-wegmans-grocery-stores-14435986.png

#TeamWegmans

I literally gave a lecture to a group of 20 at a wegmans about a year ago in New York, was a pretty wild and amazing grocery store, had a restaurant in the middle of it.

I lived in Rochester for a while and it was amazing then - this was 15+ years ago. Also, routinely listed as one of the best companies to work for.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
My wife could spend an entire weekend at the Wegman's here in Montgomery Co. Md. I'm more of a 7-Eleven snack row guy myself.

I lived in Rochester for a while and it was amazing then - this was 15+ years ago. Also, routinely listed as one of the best companies to work for.

Loved stopping at the Fairport location before heading out to tailgate for Bills games. One of the few good things about Western NY. Wish Wegmans would make it back my way but Price Chopper has some non-compete with them.

I think Fairport was the nicest location 15 years ago. People would drive 20-30 min out of their way to go there.

Hard to say what's in store for Wegmans now that places like Joe's and WHole foods are tapping into that High-end grocery chain.

But it was silly how much better Wegmans was than the traditional chains.

ADVERTISEMENT