ADVERTISEMENT

Week 5 Gambling Thread

When’s the last time Bama was an underdog at home?
I like Oklahoma giving 4 to Auburn
Louisville getting 5 over Notre Dame
Memphis giving 28 to Middle Tennessee should be a slaughter.
There are others that are interesting as well.

All 0.25 units

Rutgers -2.5
UK team total under 16.5 points
Boston College team total over 34.5 points
Nebraska team total over 28.5 units

Last edited:
I have changed my mind on UK I now think we are a sucker bet sort of like Georgia was a sucker bet when we played them. Not sure we're going to score many points. So I'm going to lay off that game

I did bet the san diego padres at 9-1 to win the world series

Reactions: BGCATFAN2012
Fairly solid week last week (including NFL) YTD- 12-7-2

UL / ND under 47 - Both have stout D's, ND one dimensional in running, UL stout against the run. UL has beat nobody. Expecting game to be in the mid to upper 30"s (21-17 ish) Feel the line is too high because UL O v/s bad teams.

Colorado / UCF over 62 - Both have horrible D's, great offenses. UCH have gave up lots of points to scrubs SH State and others.

Colorado +16.5 (got this one early before dropping) See above. Neither team will win by DD's, may even look at ML for Buffs.

Central Michigan -2 v/s SD State - Home team less than a FG. Chips are good. At least better than SD State.

BC -11 v/s WKU - WKU will not be able to handle the BC attack. 14-17 point win for BC.

Read an interesting stat on NFL this Season. Teams that were getting 5.5 or more points this Season are something in the neighborhood of 14-1 in covering that. NFL pariity between the 32 teams is at all time high

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT