ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Gambling Thread

Ohio + 15. Kentucky Ohio very good MAC Team
California +3 Florida St FSU stinks
Michigan +3 Southern Cal USC road favorite in the BIG HOUSE

Early looks :

Washington State -13.5 V/S San Jose State - They are 2 TD's better. Played tougher schedule, at home.

Indiana -27.5 V/S Charlotte - Indiana is actually pretty damn good. Blowing [people out, Charlotte getting blown out. Indiana has the #3 ranked defense. Only gives up 190 total yards per game / 9 points per game. On offense they are 11th in the nation, very balanced 227 rushing and 288 passing yards per game. dropping 50 PPG. Charlotte has the #114 defense and #101 offense. Blow out city.

Ohio U / UK over 42. UK will get 30-35. I think Ohio U gets at least 10-13.

Reactions: YaketySax
I'm taking Indiana to cover.
TN I got them covering. (Actually took UT on Alt spread.
I hate that orange bunch but they are killers on the offensive side of the ball, they're going to put up points and OU is going to get steamrolled in their welcome to the SEC moment.

(Then again UGA beat us 13-12 last week on a game I for sure had them covering)

Probably gonna throw a few for sure (should be ) ML in and settle for a +350 parlay or something.

Might go ahead and get the UT running back Sampson for a Anytime TD he has very high usage (but UT is basically in Coast mode auto pilot for half the game)

Last edited:
I like Ohio U plus 20 or so They're actually decent for a Mac team. And we are due for a letdown

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
Have you looked at Ohio U schedule and results this year ? They lost all but two starters on both sides of the ball combined. They have looked horrible this year. Beat Morgan State 21-6. Morgan State. Also, beat a absolute awful South Alabama team 27-20. If we can't blow out this Ohio U team, we have serious problems. The only decent team they played, Syracuse, they got ran 38-22. The horrible they have faced, they are only scoring a little over 20 ppg. Not ONE team they have faced has any kind of defense and they still can't score.

Have you looked at Ohio U schedule and results this year ? They lost all but two starters on both sides of the ball combined. They have looked horrible this year. Beat Morgan State 21-6. Morgan State. Also, beat a absolute awful South Alabama team 27-20. If we can't blow out this Ohio U team, we have serious problems. The only decent team they played, Syracuse, they got ran 38-22. The horrible they have faced, they are only scoring a little over 20 ppg. Not ONE team they have faced has any kind of defense and they still can't score.

Yep, I have seen their record . . . but I have also watched Kentucky play for almost 60 years.

Besides, you just posted above: "UK will get 30-35. I think Ohio U gets at least 10-13." 30-13 is an Ohio U cover. Am I missing something??

We almost certainly will win, but I don't expect us to win by 30 or 40.

Yep, I have seen their record . . . but I have also watched Kentucky play for almost 60 years.

Besides, you just posted above: "UK will get 30-35. I think Ohio U gets at least 10-13." 30-13 is an Ohio U cover. Am I missing something??

We almost certainly will win, but I don't expect us to win by 30 or 40.
I was betting the over. I was only addressing your "Ohio is a very decent team". Last year and a few years previous, I agree. But they are NOT good this year. That was the only point I was referring to, not if UK would cover or not. That is what you are missing. UK is not very good this year either, which is why I will not say they are like you did Ohio U.

Ohio + 15. Kentucky Ohio very good MAC Team
California +3 Florida St FSU stinks
Michigan +3 Southern Cal USC road favorite in the BIG HOUSE
Should have waited. Several +19.5 / +20 lines available at different books. But Ohio is NOT a very good team. Last yes, this year, no. Lost all but 2 starters from last year.

Thursday Night (Just needing some action bet)

Just to have interest in the game tonight, $25 Appy State / S. Alabama over62. Both teams ranked in the 100's on defense, very good offenses. Points galore (I hope).

Appy State - Offense #29th - 135 rushing ypg / 321 passing ypg / Defense #119th - Gives up 178 rushing ypg / 269 passing ypg.

S. Alabama - Offense #12 - 207 rushing ypg. / 305 passing ypg. / Defense # 100 ranked - 123 rushing ypg. / 274 passing ypg.

Clemson hung 60 on Appy State.
North Texas hung 52 on S. Alabama.

Oklahoma State averages over 40 points per game, but they are liable to give up 40. Maybe the over 52 is the better play ?

Reactions: ArtLaibsGhost
I know this sounds really stupid but I’m gonna take a stab at Mississippi State +180. When has it ever made sense, anyways!

Hit a nice parlay of Miami Hurricanes +16.5, FSU +2, and WKU ML over Toledo. WKU started cold but came roaring back after a weather delay. They tried to fumble the game away but made an INT on the 1 yard line to clinch it.

Also hit a parlay of Florida +5.5, UT ML, Washington ML, and Colorado-Baylor over 53.5. I hedged the last leg when it started raining to under 62.5 and would've doubles those bets up if Baylor's safeties could've actually defended the last pass.

Would have been nice to know that Ohio's starting quarterback was not going to play. That certainly would have affected my thinking.

Anyway , if I have to lose glad that UK won big

Hit a 5-leg parlay that I just put $30 on.

Indiana -28.5
WVU -1.5
Cincinnati -3.5
Tulane -1.5
Kentucky -19.5

Pretty solid day considering that’s all that I bet on.

Ended up 3-1. Pushed on my Thursday night game over 62 Appy State / S. Alabama.
Actually had a very good Sunday in the NFL yesterday. Hit on Colts ML on FanDuel they had a 100% profit boost on any ML bet. Lost the Tampa Bay -6 v/s Denver. Tampa shit the bed and got boat-raced. Last night hit the KC -3 and Drake London anytime TD. The London TD cashed VERY early. +250.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT