ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 game thread

TOMCATS1990

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2019
WVA - Penn State Clemson Georgia both just getting going and both huge games, Neil Brown and company looking to make some noise this season

Watching WV-Penn State before I'll see what Nebraska-UTEP or Florida-Miami do. That will lead into our game + Notre Dame/A&M for me.

Obviously I follow closely what Brown does because if he figures stuff out in Morgantown (I'm not sold on him doing that) then you know Mitch had him on the shortlist for a post-Stoops hire.

I fully expect WVU to win this game, Dawgs defense looks stout as usual. Ginger’s already sore from flipping through games.

WVU with a gift from the officials trying to stay in the game. They didn’t appear to be anywhere close to the line to gain on 4th down, but the generous spot was upheld on replay. Leads to a FG later in the drive to cut Penn State’s lead to 13-6.

Vandys 7 fans being treated to a show so far. Va tech just cut it to 7 though.

People are overreacting to UGA so far. Of course it's gonna take time to gel after what they lost from last year's team.

They are still up 13 to o on a top 15 team.

Tough first game for WVU, most likely the toughest game they'll play all year. Mountaineers return a lot from a pretty good team last year. Everyone else, even the good B12 teams, on their schedule is very beatable. Brown probably looking at a 9, maybe 10-win season and some phone calls afterwards.

Hard not to root for Vandy. That program needs something, they're teetering on the edge of falling into the irrelevant abyss. Kind of like we we're for a while. A win against VT would be huge for them.

Tennessee going to hang about 83 on Chatt...those types of games need to go way of the dodo. For everyone.

Notre Dame v Aggies and LSU v USC...pretty big first games with major playoff implications. Elko's first year so I guess he has some room, but the other 3 coaches need to be in the play off this year or their seats are going to warm up.

Vandys 7 fans being treated to a show so far. Va tech just cut it to 7 though.

People are overreacting to UGA so far. Of course it's gonna take time to gel after what they lost from last year's team.

They are still up 13 to o on a top 15 team.
6-6 will be an accomplishment for UK, mark my words. People penciling in vandy and south carolina as automatic wins are pure morons.

6-6 will be an accomplishment for UK, mark my words. People penciling in vandy and south carolina as automatic wins are pure morons.

I'll say 7 and 5. Stoops knows how to go 7 and 5. He will get another raise out of it.

UGA up 20 to 3 now. Beck is a cool customer.

I agree with other poster I hope vandy hangs on to beat tech.

UGA up 27 to 3 now. Clemson and Dabo are done. He won't adapt to NIL and transfer portal so he is never winning a damn thing again unless he does.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT