ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 Gambling Thread

Colorado team total over 35

Colorado -9.5

ND State will be without All American safety Cole Wisniewski, lead the team is tackles (92), Int's (8). Also without All Conference FB / LS Hunter Brozio and may be without starting RB Barika Kpeenu who has a injured knee. Losing key players and playing on the road, I think Colorado will handle ND State fairly easily and score a ton. Something like 48-20.

Michigan -20.5. Fresno State will maybe keep it close the 1st quarter, maybe half, but the Big House will be a tough place for them to stay in it the whole game. Michigan defense will cause havoc all day and maybe score a couple scores. 44-10 type score.

Last edited:
I already bet Southern Mississippi plus 28. Think that is a lot of points for us to cover with a new quarterback, new OC, second string running back etc.

Besides we can win 35-10 and everybody goes home happy! :)

I already bet Southern Mississippi plus 28. Think that is a lot of points for us to cover with a new quarterback, new OC, second string running back etc.

Besides we can win 35-10 and everybody goes home happy! :)
Southern Miss is ass. They went 3-9 last year, and their coach is listed as one of the most likely coaches to be fired this season.

If we don't beat them by 30, that will be disappointing, at the very least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT