ADVERTISEMENT

Weaver

I hope he's good to go for next week. He's so underrated we need him at least for the Ole Miss game.

What I saw when it happened is his arm bent backwards like no man’s should. Then while it was bent the defensive guy landed on it to make it worse. I was surprised it was still attached to his body. I love JJ and hope it’s not as bad as it looked but from my eyes he’ll be out all season for sure unless he’s tough enough to play with one arm. God love his heart, I love JJs game and he’s such a great young man and one of my favorite players of all time. I’m praying for him to be able to make a quick recovery and get back on the field by the end of the year if possible. Just a freak injury that happened. As far as Kentucky goes I believe we’re deep enough to keep the same defensive play going but it’s a tough loss.

My grandpa’s buddy carried two 190 lbs. men three miles to safety at the same time with a broken ankle during WWII. Get your ass back out there. What’s the hashtag? Oh yeah, #FORTHETEAM. Kids these days, smh.
Gotta toughen these guys up alittle huh

Preliminary indication is he was moving to the right side of your radio dial is the word I’m getting. I’m checking channel 6 & 10 and so far I’ve seen a Rifleman episode and Joanie loves Chachie not one word about the injury. I’ll check the C. B. in the morning just to be thoroughly thorough. He’s just gotta show strong strength and powerfully powerfulness with lots of resilient resilience, he’s gonna be very tough and project powerful strength by the Ole Miss game.

He’s just gotta show strong strength and powerfully powerfulness with lots of resilient resilience, he’s gonna be very tough and project powerful strength by the Ole Miss game.
You might be surprised how much your humorous posts sound like real posts made by Card fans.

Reactions: Greezy Kreek
That was what popped into my mind when I saw it happen. Hope it's only 4 weeks
I was in the upper deck in Nashville when James Whalen dislocated his elbow in the Music City Bowl. You could hear him screaming in the upper deck as he ran to the sidelines. Unless Weaver has a superhuman pain tolerance it was not as bad as Whalen's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Girthang
“Injured,” Stoops said when asked about the linebacker’s status. “You think I’m gonna tell you anything else? You sharks can blow it out your asses because any time there's an injury, you all flock to me looking for a meal. I ain't telling you all sh*t and that's final. Now get out of my face and swim back to your cubicles. You all disgust me. Stoops, out. 🎤"
I dreamt of a very different response to the media.

I was in the upper deck in Nashville when James Whalen dislocated his elbow in the Music City Bowl. You could hear him screaming in the upper deck as he ran to the sidelines. Unless Weaver has a superhuman pain tolerance it was not as bad as Whalen's.

That's good news hopefully

Reactions: Johnfarrel
I was in that corner and saw it up close. It was the most awful injury I have ever seen in person. I think his scream was heard at my house on the lake in Hendersonville about 25 minutes from the stadium. That one gives bad dreams.

Reactions: Johnfarrel
ADVERTISEMENT