ADVERTISEMENT

We Win This

i’ve never felt confidence from cal teams that give up a lot of points. arky is on pace to go 80+. so i don’t know your logic on this one. cal i don’t think has many games where he wins 88-85. besides the ulis murray team, for personal reasons, there aren’t many.

Were going to need a call or two when it gets tight down the stretche and we ain’t going to get it

i’ve never felt confidence from cal teams that give up a lot of points. arky is on pace to go 80+. so i don’t know your logic on this one. cal i don’t think has many games where he wins 88-85. besides the ulis murray team, for personal reasons, there aren’t many.
Logic?

This guy doesn’t operate on reason.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
My logic is, we aren't playing well. Honestly, should be getting rocked. But we aren't, I like our chances!

Let me find every piece of wood I can to knock on, but we’re playing with a poise and confidence that’s almost uncanny

Reactions: SemperFiCat
ADVERTISEMENT