ADVERTISEMENT

We will hit shots against Georgia Tech

uk78

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Similar to Morehead State, when you play a chump you suddenly can hit shots. Hope no one over-reacts. Pay more attention to how we pass the ball, drive and dish, lob, etc. See if we still drive with defenders waiting to strip the ball, rushed shots, no assists, etc. That will be a better assessment than all of a sudden we are able to hit some shots. it is easy when you can relax knowing you are going to win. Georgia Tech is lousy.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Ok. I didn’t expect this all new young group to come out early playing great. Fools gold vs Morehead.

It’s going to take time. I’ll wait to judge them until they get more in season practice and games under their belt.

It’s got to be tough being away from home and a freshman. No upper class guys to carry the weight.

Reactions: jace2012
Ok. I didn’t expect this all new young group to come out early playing great. Fools gold vs Morehead.

It’s going to take time. I’ll wait to judge them until they get more in season practice and games under their belt.

It’s got to be tough being away from home and a freshman. No upper class guys to carry the weight.
cal would not use them anyway

Georgia Tech will also make shots.... the problem is how do you get a grad transfer and freshman to have great team? million dollar question

I wouldn't necessarily say they are "lousy". Georgia Tech and Notre Dame are top 100 teams. Yeah teams we should still beat but games that could very well be in the single digits.

Really the easy way to evaluate teams tho is just look at the line. That's the perceived difference between the two teams. If we beat the line, (and continue to do so over multiple games) then maybe we are underrated, the teams we played are overrated or maybe a little bit of both. If you continue to underperform relative to that line, you're probably rated a bit too highly.

Reminder. We shall see in 30 minutes from the time of this post.

UK should pound GT into the ground. I wouldn't use this game as a barometer unless you want to just look at how UK shoots wide open 3's. I mean, look at GT's record so far.

ADVERTISEMENT