ADVERTISEMENT

We need to hire Holtmann RIGHT away!

Hell no , I don't want Kenny Payne. Are you kidding me, he is just another failed coach from the Cal tree, although a small sample size. Can you name 1 successful head coach Cal has produced?
Can you name one successful person you have produced.

To be fair, no one was really going off his on-court success. So I think there are some that still want him, simply because he is a Kentucky native and was a UK fan growing up.
Hell I’m a Kentucky native. I’m a Kentucky fan. I’m still growing up.

• Haha
Reactions: michaeluk26
Some people think you need a Kentucky native coaching and 12 or 13 Kentucky kids on the roster

Holtmann and Ohio take yet another loss at Michigan. Game was never really in question. They now fall to under .500 overall. Ouch.

I'm still shaking my head that fans wanted this guy when he's likely to be fired at the end of this year and fans at Ohio State have wanted him fired for 2 yrs now.
You’re going to have to show them to me, cause other than the obvious troll that started this thread, I haven’t seen one . And I’m on here pretty much every day.

Holtmann and Ohio back in action tonight at home against Northwestern. Another loss?

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT