ADVERTISEMENT

We need some good news for UK basketball.

Because this was already out there.

I think you put those laughs there because while it had been out there, it hadnt come to pass. You didn’t believe the person saying it was official.

You’ve got this schtick where you think everyone angry or upset or even disappointed is totally delusional.

Assuming you’re not some sort of sunshine troll, you are in fact the one deluded

Reactions: cornbreadnmilk
I think you put those laughs there because while it had been out there, it hadnt come to pass. You didn’t believe the person saying it was official.

You’ve got this schtick where you think everyone angry or upset or even disappointed is totally delusional.

Assuming you’re not some sort of sunshine troll, you are in fact the one deluded
I laughed at his story.

Here is some good news from Tucker's story imo.

His new strength and conditioning coach, Braden Welsh from Purdue, is already in Lexington and working to overhaul that aspect of the program, I’m told. Expect a different approach to the training regimen under Welsh, who will likely do something his predecessor did not: tap into the UK Sports Medicine Research Institute, housed in the old Nutter Training Facility, funded since 2017 by millions of dollars from the U.S. Department of Defense. That program focuses on injury prevention and performance optimization.

Reactions: WeWant9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT