ADVERTISEMENT

We need more fast paste to our offense

RUPPsRevenge1

Junior
Mar 18, 2008
This was a loss that we can learn from. Experienced team beat a young one early on. It happens, no reason to get all worked up. We just need to run with teams like this and not let them set the paste of the game.

This isnt literature class buddy. Last time I checked it was about the basketball game. Not the school books. The point stands. A fast paste game and we win. Slow and you see what happened.
453503011_0_1280x1280.jpg

Hindsight is 20/20, but I think we should've tried for a three with 14-15 seconds left to tie the game instead of taking the two and hoping for missed free throws. They only missed 1 free throw all night. I'm not just saying this because we lost and our strategy didn't work. I was screaming the same thing at the TV in real time. We had enough time to get a good look at a three and the way it played out, we had less than half that time and just ended throwing up a desperation shot with no chance of going in. I just think the odds of getting a steal or them missing a free throw or two were low.

Take their French benefits until they decide to play hard for 40 minutes, and I could careless.[roll]

Actually, I think it was super glue rather than paste that our players had applied to their feet in this game! No other explanation as to why our players stood around as if their feet were glued to the floor, while Evansville ran around them.

I fast pasted a stamp to a letter I sealed up without including my check once. Ticked me off I lost that postage.

This isnt literature class buddy. Last time I checked it was about the basketball game. Not the school books. The point stands. A fast paste game and we win. Slow and you see what happened.
Like Big Cuz said, "this ain't no spelling bee."

Never have I ever tried to play fast paste.

When in Rome do as the Romans do...so I am playing kindergarten game [roll]

We just need to run with teams like this and not let them set the paste of the game.

You did notice Evansville conceded the offensive glass to keep us from running, didn't you?

At least until late in the game.

They didn't send anybody to the o glass, they got back to keep us from running. If you can rewatch, you would see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT