ADVERTISEMENT

We could be looking at 2 SEC and 2 Big Ten teams in the playoffs.

How dare you!!! You are insulting people that have actually shit the bed. They're going to lose to ******* Texas A&M. There's bad losses and then there's that.
Never bought the LSU hype this year. Count me among the people who have done that in real life. Got food poisoning at an after party after playing a wedding once while house sitting. Most embarrassing moment while simultaneously not having the energy to gaf.

I'm so glad TAMU 2022 exists. We could have it worse.

Usc looks pretty good. First time I've watched them this season. Their qb is interesting for sure. I think if much rather face tcu than usc in the first game.

IMO
It’s criminal if OSU gets in over Alabama. That’s why you say screw everybody and go to a 4-6 game SEC schedule when Oklahoma and Texas join. Fill the schedule with MAC and Sun Belt teams. The schedule will still be tougher than every other conference’s teams.
Bama is non starter. Tenn. beat them and has the same record. Except Tenn. has a loss to USCe, which keeps them out. UT and Bama are toast this year.

usc and michigan are probably the only locks win or lose. if tcu wins they’re in. that leaves one spot for osu or usc. will guess the top 4 all get in.
If you think a undefeated or one loss GA doesn’t get In after being champs last year you’re mistaken.

If TCU and USC lose this week in conference title games, Bama is IN.

UGA, Michigan, Bama, ???

I disagree. I think 12 and 1 tcu still gets in as theu already beat ksu once this year.

I doubt usc loses to Utah again but if they do it will be the suckeyes that get in. The committee will say they have 1 loss and lost to the number 1 or 2 undefeated team while bama lost to a 3 loss lsu and 2 loss tn.

Break it down by conference for teams still with a chance
ACC-Out
Big 12-TCU is the only one left. They could easily lose next week.
Big Ten-Michigan-Probably in even with a loss
Ohio State-1 loss to the overall #1 or 2 seed
PAC 12-I would think USC is their only hope since Oregon just lost but they have to beat Notre Dame and a championship game next week
SEC-Georgia-Probably in even with a loss
LSU-in with a win as long as they take care of business tonight
Alabama-2 road losses in overtime to top 10 teams

That's 7 teams for 4 spots. TCU can easily lose. They've been playing with fire all year. I don't trust USC to beat Notre Dame and their championship game. If those 2 lose, who the hell else are you giving the last 2 spots to. LSU gets one if they can win tonight and beat Georgia. If they can't do that, it's down to Alabama, Ohio State and TCU. TCU isn't getting that spot.

Wouldn't that just piss the rest of the world off!!!!
NO SEC team is going to get into playoff with 2 losses - so no second SEC team. Michigan crushed Ohio State at Ohio State - so Ohio State out. Its easy to pick this year at THIS point! Georgia, Michigan, TCU and USC.

Go Big Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT