ADVERTISEMENT

We Blame Cal For Loses Shouldn’t We Credit Him For Wins.

Ocornett

All-SEC
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2011
Possum Holler
If you’re going to blame Cal for loses why not credit him for wins. Think about it how can you do one and not the other. Can’t wait to hear your responses. I know the one about the blind squirrel 🐿, so can’t use that one.

Last edited:
he gets credit for beating an unranked team.... and we all will finally do what you want and turn around our way of thinking about him when he gets back to a final four and ONLY THEN.

If they win more than 3 of their next five games there will be some good coaching

If you’re going to blame Cal for loses why not credit him for wins. Think about it how can you do one and not the other. Can’t wait to hear your responses. I know the one about the blind squirrel 🐿, so can’t use that one.
Ww was giving him the credit when he was winning big games. Up until 2015, ppl I had known for years who had hated and despised Johnny Vincent Calipari suddenly loved him after 2010 and that includes me I must admit. I give him credit for those wins. Something changed in Calipari the past few yrs. This will happen with all coaches at some point. It's kinda sad that it does but fans get frustrated easily and we want our teams to win. If he gonna talk shit then he needs to back it. Gold Plated Standard 24KG. The pawn shop won't even buy that shit.

Ww was giving him the credit when he was winning big games. Up until 2015, ppl I had known for years who had hated and despised Johnny Vincent Calipari suddenly loved him after 2010 and that includes me I must admit. I give him credit for those wins. Something changed in Calipari the past few yrs. This will happen with all coaches at some point. It's kinda sad that it does but fans get frustrated easily and we want our teams to win. If he gonna talk shit then he needs to back it. Gold Plated Standard 24KG. The pawn shop won't even buy that shit.
It is called recruiting. Our dominance in recruiting diminished when Duke(Coach K) joined the OnD wagon and started getting the recruits we wanted. We, for the most part, got lesser rated players. Maybe that was because we had new coaches on the recruiting trail. Maybe our #1 class next year is because of our new coaches. One of which was with Cal from 2010-2015.

I think recruiting was the issue the OnD crap has hurt both UK and Duke and North Carolina. All are having issues.

We will rebound. Every roller coaster. Has its ups and downs we will survive the cycle

It is called recruiting. Our dominance in recruiting diminished when Duke(Coach K) joined the OnD wagon and started getting the recruits we wanted. We, for the most part, got lesser rated players. Maybe that was because we had new coaches on the recruiting trail. Maybe our #1 class next year is because of our new coaches. One of which was with Cal from 2010-2015.

I think recruiting was the issue the OnD crap has hurt both UK and Duke and North Carolina. All are having issues.

We will rebound. Every roller coaster. Has its ups and downs we will survive the cycle
I hope you're right. I just don't know that it matters who Calipari has playing for him anymore at this point. I don't like beating the dead horse to death on the Calipari subject or any subject but I have zero faith in him at this point. I think his recruiting fell off because he skipped out on PK80 and WWW and lastly coach K beating him at his own game recruiting while being Olympic coach. I hope I'm proven wrong at some point.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Yeah all those Championships(one) are fantastic

• Haha
Reactions: LmdCat
Isn't Cal's bank accounts credit enough? Cal you got a lift-time contract what more credit should you get?

Last edited:

Don't get it twisted. UNC and Duke are having trouble because each team lost their HOF coach. We are having trouble because we didn't lose our HOF coach. Cal's recent recruiting windfall is a direct result of Coach K's retirement. Unfortunately, a poor chef's meal will taste bad even with a quality sous-chef and the use of the highest quality ingredients.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT