ADVERTISEMENT

We are making the tourney now.

Four games left and one is pretty much in the bag

Think we can lose one of Missouri, Arkansas, Florida and be ok. I might be slightly nervous if we drop two of them.

Whoda thunk that a win at home over Bama would be that big?
It is.

It all depends on what happens in the SEC. UK just needs to stay .500 in the conference, as that will likely be the "automatic" making the tournament in the SEC this year. Ironically...

Conference record means absolutely nothing. The committee views every team as an independent with individual profiles. But a couple more wins would lock us in.

Reactions: The_Answer1313
For the first time in a long time this team played with passion. They left it all on the court and it was a joy to watch. This is the Kentucky basketball I have been waiting to see.

Quade played absolutely terrific today. He was not letting Sexton out of his sight. You could tell he was taking it personally and that’s exactly the kind of attitude each of our players need game in and game out.

More importantly everyone contributed. Quade hit some big shots and was a pit bull defensively. Vanderbilt came through with some great hustle plays. Knox took the game over for a stretch when we desperately needed it. Washington and Richards both played well down low and had some big time rebounds. Hami seemed more under control and I think he is very close to figuring out how he fits in and what his game really is. Wenyen did Wenyen things. Shai did what Shai always does.

So happy for these guys and I honestly believe we just witnessed a big step in the “process”. If this fire under their collective butts stays lit, I LIKE MY TEAM.

Reactions: MbergCat
Beat Ole Miss and Mizz at home...I think we're safely in NCAA. Beat UF on road and we're surely and hopefully fighting for a 6 seed-ish

Four games left and one is pretty much in the bag

Think we can lose one of Missouri, Arkansas, Florida and be ok. I might be slightly nervous if we drop two of them.
I'll be shocked if we don't lose at least two of them.

Unless we get swept, we're still making the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT