ADVERTISEMENT

We Are College Basketball !!!!!

UK became the poster boy for basketball when Rupp first stepped on the floor. Cal is becoming an icon for the program that others will try to emulate after he leaves, and I dread the day that happens. There are just some people that can’t be replaced and Rupp and Cal are 2 that can never be replaced. Rupp started the ball rolling, Cal has taken the ball and Is the greatest recruiter and coach in the nation. Cal loves the pressure that comes with being the man at the greatest basketball program with the craziest fans in the world. I think that will keep him around for another 10 years or at least I pray it does.

UK became the poster boy for basketball when Rupp first stepped on the floor. Cal is becoming an icon for the program that others will try to emulate after he leaves, and I dread the day that happens. There are just some people that can’t be replaced and Rupp and Cal are 2 that can never be replaced. Rupp started the ball rolling, Cal has taken the ball and Is the greatest recruiter and coach in the nation. Cal loves the pressure that comes with being the man at the greatest basketball program with the craziest fans in the world. I think that will keep him around for another 10 years or at least I pray it does.

Getting ready to be a decade of domination!

i'm glad cal is talking about coaching longer every chance he gets lately, but also wonder how much it has to do with brad being there and the joy that brings . hope he's here another 10 years.

Don't see Cal staying more than 5 additional years. His failure and or lack of achievement on the next level still bothers him I'm told.

Don't see Cal staying more than 5 additional years. His failure and or lack of achievement on the next level still bothers him I'm told.

Hahahahahahahahha

Listen to this Memphis fan. Sorry bud, Cal isn't going anywhere and it sure as hell isn't the NBA. No one told you that except mid major Memphis fans who've said it for years praying it's true. Cal has the beat job in basketball and you'll watch him win more titles and cement his name at KENTUCKY.

You are so pathetic it's stupid. Go back to MT.Org and sit your ass down. Mid major fans have no business here. Try Tulane's board, its more up your alley

Cal is having fun coaching at UK and I think he feels better after the hip surgery and enjoying coaching his son. Hopefully Brad can get on the staff after his senior year and learn more from Dad. Hopefully Cal will be here another 10-12 years.

Hahahahahahahahha

Listen to this Memphis fan. Sorry bud, Cal isn't going anywhere and it sure as hell isn't the NBA. No one told you that except mid major Memphis fans who've said it for years praying it's true. Cal has the beat job in basketball and you'll watch him win more titles and cement his name at KENTUCKY.

You are so pathetic it's stupid. Go back to MT.Org and sit your ass down. Mid major fans have no business here. Try Tulane's board, its more up your alley

What's more pathetic is you seeking social acceptance here because you're likely lacking the personality to interact in real life with real humans. I've rarely encountered such a juvenile montage towards other schools and towns simply because of a game with a ball and goal. You sir are pathetic and worthless to the cause. Now go donate in some meaningful way to the school. Otherwise, stfu trying to accuse me of having loyalty elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT