ADVERTISEMENT

We’ve not won an NCAAT game since 2019!!

I think Kentucky would have won the National title in 2020 if not for covid stoppage
We were playing as well as anyone in the nation about the time the tourney started last year and we all know how that turned out - first round loss.

Never has been. I don’t come here for any reason other than being a UK fan to talk to other UK fans and read what other UK fans think.

I respect all opinions. Even the ones I disagree with. I don’t make personal attacks even in response to attacks.

But this not winning a tournament game since 2019 is cherry picking to an agenda.

There’s only been 2 tournaments since 2019.

I guess it just doesn’t sound as ominous to say we haven’t won a game in the last 2 tournaments?
I would say UK not winning a single NCAAT game in two years is pretty bad on itself, especially with one year not even making the field. So I would say it still sounds ominous to say a blue blood hasn’t won a game in the last two tournaments.

Never has been. I don’t come here for any reason other than being a UK fan to talk to other UK fans and read what other UK fans think.

I respect all opinions. Even the ones I disagree with. I don’t make personal attacks even in response to attacks.

But this not winning a tournament game since 2019 is cherry picking to an agenda.

I guess it just doesn’t sound as ominous to say we haven’t won a game in the last 2 tournaments?
It’s not cherry picking.

I left out worst season in 100 years. 9-16.
Worst NCAAT loss in program history.
Losing all time wins lead.
Losing NCAAT wins lead.
1-6 against quad one teams this season.
Only one win against power 5 teams in NCAAT since 2015.

I just picked one of many things that CCC has been terrible at.

What will you say after we don't win one this season? Is it cherrypicking until the end of time? How long do you intend to be Cal's shieldbearer?

We were playing as well as anyone in the nation about the time the tourney started last year and we all know how that turned out - first round loss.
Nah. UK wasn't playing close to its best when the tournament started last yr. Tyty, Grady, and Wheeler all had injuries. They struggled mightily against Vandy in SEC tourney before losing to Tenn in the semis.

UK was playing its best in late Jan/early Feb, especially when they pounded KU.

All that to say, it was and is still embarrassing that they lost to St Peter's. Cal should have never let that happen.

ADVERTISEMENT