ADVERTISEMENT

Way off topic...

SmyrnaCatFan

Sophomore
Nov 9, 2012
Does anyone on RR follow Cricket or some other "foreign" sport?

I've picked up a love for Cricket while I was in India. I also like Kabaddi

I follow 2 sports: Kentucky basketball and boxing. Boxing’s popularity has dropped because of poor management in general and lack of power in it’s governing body. But, we have more great fighters now than any time in history. But, there are precious few great American fighters today and that has greatly affected it’s impact here.

Not a foreign sport, but I have started watching lacrosse a little. Living in the Baltimore area, lacrosse is huge with Hopkins, UMD, Loyola and Towson. It's a pretty good sport to watch.

Also, if I had a sport I really enjoy watching the female version more than the male version, it's college softball over college or pro baseball. Such a quick game and the talent level of the players in the top tier of college is pretty damn good.

Legends_Football_League_logo.png

Throw in an occasional major in Golf and this is me. Only baseball when the Reds are good or if it’s in person.

"When the Reds are good..." Lol. I'm a fan too so I can poke fun at them but they are so poorly ran

Last edited:
Soccer is about the only "foreign" sport I follow, although if they were on TV and I had a way to consistently watch some of the others, I'm sure they're great too.

Pretty much basketball and football is it for me
I do respect the work it takes to compete in any sport, but for the most part I have very little interest
Baseball puts me to sleep...even if I go to a game

Reactions: JC CATS
Ill pretty much watch any sport. There are so many tremendously gifted athletes out there. It's fun to watch people who have mastered whatever athletic endeavor they've decided on. Just because we don't like it doesn't mean it's boring or bad. Nothing wrong with just saying something isn't your cup of tea without having to bash it at the same time.

ADVERTISEMENT